Bulls balls hitting against your face

The one thing I wanna do is have the hubby open his wife up, fluff me and then insert me inside his wife pussy. After that he lick her and suck my balls. Once I cum inside his wife. And before any one ask no I'm not gay its just .. in the heat of it all I can probably take it.
That is an awesome experience I had 3 times with my lovely goddess wife, twice With my BF from college, and once with a guy, we met through a friend, that just happened to have the biggest cock, either of us had seen! On a side note, that was 4½ years ago, we are good friends with Ben, and his is still, by far, the biggest, thickest, longest cock either of use has everyone see in person. It really is jaw dropping ever time i/we see it, even soft, but especially ready and hard. Oh, one more thing. We have on two occasions, with Ben, done what you have described, with one slight difference. My wife and I start in a 69, with me on bottom, and when she's ready, she'll slide a bolster pillow under my shoulders, arching my head back, so Ben can easily dangle his his softness passed my lips, pumping my mouth until his cock, is just to big for me, but hard enough for.me.to reach up with one hand and guide his massive hooded mushroom into my wife's waiting pussy.
I am so turned on and so hard from just thinking about it.

Last edited:
I don't really find it humiliating, but I did have a lot of trepidation, before that first time. I love watching my wife do anything, but even more so, if she's happy and enjoying herself. So, with what's being discussed here, you can only image, this is especially true for my wife! And me! And, probably, you too!!!

So, from the very first time, I say my wonderful wife penetrated, by my BF from college, while i worshiping her beautiful pussy, from below, in a 69. I saw the moment his head slipped between her lips, it was very unexpected, yet really exciting and mesmerizing. When I saw them cum together, and his cock still deep inside her. i new what was going on leading up to this point, from my wife's breathless words, "fuck me..fuck me...yessszzz." Raising her voice as she frantically cried out, "OK, Ok, ok, yes, Yes, YES! No, go ahead, it's ok, it's ok, it's... OH FUCK, YES! Oh my god!" Even though I couldn't hear my buddy. I new the moment it happened, because as my wife screamed out, "Noah, oh fuck! Yes, I cumming!", watch his balls start to jerk and pumped, what I new I needed deep inside her. Moments later, I new she new it too. i think we all did. Because, as soon as, his head slipped out of her, he moved out of the way and she sat up and road my face for, oh so long, passed her 2nd incredible orgasm, and well after my tongue had found, and I had savoured all of my best friend's cum. She continued grinding her pussy over my face and into my mouth, to the point were I could only taste the familiar salty tang of her sweat mixed with the sweet juices of her pussy.

Last edited:
While you're licking your wife getting fucked your tongue also licks her bull's cock, but the most humiliating thing about this is the bull's balls hitting against your face. You can fell the smell and warmth of another man, the man who is fucking your wife. He can at any time cum in your face or in your wife's pussy.
Have you done this? Was it humiliating for you?
No, that's too wild for me. I'll jerk someone Off or suck a clean Dick, but that's just aboutMy Femme Figure.jpg it!

We enjoy 69 with me on top. No balls in the face. Just a great view. I like to lick her while she's being fucked. My favorite part is when she lets me slip out of her mouth as she starts to lose control. She forgets about sucking me as she concentrates on the cock in her.
Sexiest hairy pussy I have ever seen. Yummm

Reactions: JRodgers
I enjoy fuck licking my wife while she is getting fucked doggy. Her BF's balls are often in contact with my forehead n face... no humiliation what so ever... just 3 people having fun!!
I haven't had that in quite some time. It's a lot of damn fun! I'm working on getting the cuck of the current couple I'm playing with to get there. He love sucking my cum out of her pussy for now.

I enjoy fuck licking my wife while she is getting fucked doggy. Her BF's balls are often in contact with my forehead n face... no humiliation what so ever... just 3 people having fun!!
Agree, and it is a lot of fun. For me one of the benefits of being in this position is the closeness or contact. I am sort of pinned under the wife and eye am inches from another mans cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. Feeling his balls rub across my forehead as he moves in and out of my wife is awesome. It is not just what I can, but the sounds, and smell's. Also, as the wife is getting fucked she is working my cock over with her mouth. I luv hearing the wife's muffled moans as she sucks my cock and cums from the other guys efforts.

Agree, and it is a lot of fun. For me one of the benefits of being in this position is the closeness or contact. I am sort of pinned under the wife and eye am inches from another mans cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. Feeling his balls rub across my forehead as he moves in and out of my wife is awesome. It is not just what I can, but the sounds, and smell's. Also, as the wife is getting fucked she is working my cock over with her mouth. I luv hearing the wife's muffled moans as she sucks my cock and cums from the other guys efforts.
I get extra hard, knowing he's taking in my scent. my warmth, as my hairy balls, my ass, slide over him, my BWC glistening with his wife's cunt, eventually my cum