Bulls balls hitting against your face

While you're licking your wife getting fucked your tongue also licks her bull's cock, but the most humiliating thing about this is the bull's balls hitting against your face. You can fell the smell and warmth of another man, the man who is fucking your wife. He can at any time cum in your face or in your wife's pussy.
Have you done this? Was it humiliating for you?
I want to experience this so badly. Would love for her Bull to occasionally pull out of her wet stretched pussy and full my mouth covered in my wife’s juices. Then slide back in her sweet pussy and unload deep in her before his fat wet cock flops out on my face. Then my wife starts leaking his cum before she mounts my face and starts ride my mouth hard

I want to experience this so badly. Would love for her Bull to occasionally pull out of her wet stretched pussy and full my mouth covered in my wife’s juices. Then slide back in her sweet pussy and unload deep in her before his fat wet cock flops out on my face. Then my wife starts leaking his cum before she mounts my face and starts ride my mouth hard
Ditto!

exactly what I want too mmmm fuck yeah

Omfg yes, me too

Reactions: Seth
While you're licking your wife getting fucked your tongue also licks her bull's cock, but the most humiliating thing about this is the bull's balls hitting against your face. You can fell the smell and warmth of another man, the man who is fucking your wife. He can at any time cum in your face or in your wife's pussy.
I would love to try that.

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
Yes I have and did not find it humiliating at all ..more fascinating, and very intense!! My wife found it to be an amazing experience and could not wate do do it again.. she way preferred it over DP that she said, felt awkward after two tries with different guys.. I was good either way!!

youre right on all counts. i have done that and it is bloody fucking erotic.