Bulls balls hitting against your face

Both my cucks love that! One loves to suck the head after I fall out of her. Getting what's left in the tube. Then we sit and chat while cuck boi enjoys his reward. But the whole time, he's playing with my balls, puts his face into them and kisses them. Its nice.
This is how it should be. I am not gay but I do expect cuck to clean off my cock after I have filled his wife. This is how he shows his appreciation and acceptance of roles. The seed should finish in his stomach after cleaning her pussy as well.

i think that this is one of the most enjoyable acts i have done. i really enjoy this very much.

nice to know about other cuckolds. for me, the feeling of putting my cock into a creampie pussy for sloppy seconds is really incredible. i love it.
our partners were white men. my wife prefers them. size also better. they are also not pushy and are very cool.
watching them fuck my wife have also made me a bisexual. and we both enjoy cocks and theres nothing like a freshly fucked pussy with a nice load in it. I just love that.
My favourite is the fucklicking position where I am in a 69 position with my wife and the bull is fucking her doggie. And my face is where the action is at. His balls would be plopping on my face as he goes in and out. And when it pops out I put it back in. i love holding his cock and guiding it into her.
We had a handsome swedish guy fucking her one day (a regular) and when he was about to cum I took his balls in my mouth. I could feel it pulsing as he came in her. After he finished cumming he pulled out and it landed on my face. I sucked him off before I licked the creampie. It was just heaven.

there was another italian guy who fucked her regularly. handsome solid guy with 7 1/2 inches. bout 40y old.
On one occasion he booked a suite at the mandarin in kl. King sized bed with additional bed for more space. and this was a creampie planned session on a Friday. Perfect!! I came home early.
I bathe her, body-scrubbed her.
Shaved/trimmed her pussy.
I actually bought a scented and very light oil for rubbing on her whole body.
She did herself up as we both polished off a bottle of wine.
We left home at 7.45pm.

Arrived at the hotel and we met him in the lobby and went to the bar for a drink. Sat and had small talk.

Then I told him that I want him to fuck her raw. And cum in her pussy. He was keen and very happy. But I wanted him to first cum in her mouth. Creampie was second. Discussing this at the bar was excruciating. I was hard. He was hard and my wife was wet. Hahahaha. But it was such a turn on.
The bar was packed with people and here I was telling him I want him to cum in her mouth first. it was really very erotic.
The italian could not take it anymore and he gave us a rm key and he went up. We hung back for 10 minutes and then went up. The lift ride up was so long!!!!!! Hahahahaha.

He left the room door ajar and we went in. He prepped champagne, finger food, the big screen TV was playing a blue movie, his laptop was playing another blue.

We helped ourselves to drinks and enjoyed the view from the balcony. Then reminded my wife that I want her to suck his cock first. No need to undress. Just kneel down in front of him. He was changing blue movies on the tv and I led her to him and told him that i want my wife to suck him off. She knelt down and undid his belt and pants. But struggled. I helped her. I got it off .
I reached into his briefs and pulled out his cock. Almost hard and leaking pre-cum/semen. I rubbed my finger on the semen and then put it on her lips. Then I placed his cock on her tongue and slowly masturbated him. She used her tongue to lap up the flowing semen.

I then pulled off his briefs. His cock and balls was nice and cleanly shaved. I pulled a small 2ft table close and he rested his leg on it giving me more space to maneuver. My wife was sucking him well and his cock glistened with her saliva. With his leg raised I knelt behind him and began licking his balls while my hands caressed his legs. After a while his hard cock glistened with her saliva and his balls glistened from mine. Nice.....

Then my wife told him to cum and in a short while I could sense that he was about to. I wanted to see this up close and went to the front. And then it happened....he grabbed my wifes head and held it tight and began shooting his cum into her mouth....she began gagging but he held her tight. I was in ecstasy watching this up close. Cum began seeping out from her mouth and trickled down her neck.

And he slowly loosened his grip and let go. She fell back against the bed and I went to her and gently kissed her. She snoballed his cum into my mouth and l licked the remaining trickle from her neck and face.

He brought her a glass of bubbly and she gulped it down.

Whoaaaaaa!

Not quite that, and not humiliating, but a huge turn on! My wife enjoys performing for me when we hook up with a bull, and would impale herself cowgirl style on his cock. He's sitting back, she's facing me and filling herself with him, sometimes, in her ass, but most times, her pussy. Then, she asks me to eat her as he fucks her. She spread her legs over his thighs. I can see his cock, wet from her juices, pumping himself in her. Her clit is engorged as she rubs it and I can't resist! I've had my tongue on his shaft, tasting her. Even took it in my mouth as it pulled out of her. But, she pushes it back in and forces my head against her until they come.

A few times, we were eating each other at a party and she would let someone fuck her. I watched his cock push onto her wet pussy. It rubbed my face as I kept tonguing her clit. Once, he pulled out of her and came on my face and chest. She kept sucking me and I came in incredible spurts at how fucking hot it was!
Sounds awesome. The view must be over the top. (Or under 🙂) Watching up close as a cock enters her pussy, or ass.

Reactions: sterling
nice to know about other cuckolds. for me, the feeling of putting my cock into a creampie pussy for sloppy seconds is really incredible. i love it.
our partners were white men. my wife prefers them. size also better. they are also not pushy and are very cool.
watching them fuck my wife have also made me a bisexual. and we both enjoy cocks and theres nothing like a freshly fucked pussy with a nice load in it. I just love that.
My favourite is the fucklicking position where I am in a 69 position with my wife and the bull is fucking her doggie. And my face is where the action is at. His balls would be plopping on my face as he goes in and out. And when it pops out I put it back in. i love holding his cock and guiding it into her.
We had a handsome swedish guy fucking her one day (a regular) and when he was about to cum I took his balls in my mouth. I could feel it pulsing as he came in her. After he finished cumming he pulled out and it landed on my face. I sucked him off before I licked the creampie. It was just heaven.

there was another italian guy who fucked her regularly. handsome solid guy with 7 1/2 inches. bout 40y old.
On one occasion he booked a suite at the mandarin in kl. King sized bed with additional bed for more space. and this was a creampie planned session on a Friday. Perfect!! I came home early.
I bathe her, body-scrubbed her.
Shaved/trimmed her pussy.
I actually bought a scented and very light oil for rubbing on her whole body.
She did herself up as we both polished off a bottle of wine.
We left home at 7.45pm.

Arrived at the hotel and we met him in the lobby and went to the bar for a drink. Sat and had small talk.

Then I told him that I want him to fuck her raw. And cum in her pussy. He was keen and very happy. But I wanted him to first cum in her mouth. Creampie was second. Discussing this at the bar was excruciating. I was hard. He was hard and my wife was wet. Hahahaha. But it was such a turn on.
The bar was packed with people and here I was telling him I want him to cum in her mouth first. it was really very erotic.
The italian could not take it anymore and he gave us a rm key and he went up. We hung back for 10 minutes and then went up. The lift ride up was so long!!!!!! Hahahahaha.

He left the room door ajar and we went in. He prepped champagne, finger food, the big screen TV was playing a blue movie, his laptop was playing another blue.

We helped ourselves to drinks and enjoyed the view from the balcony. Then reminded my wife that I want her to suck his cock first. No need to undress. Just kneel down in front of him. He was changing blue movies on the tv and I led her to him and told him that i want my wife to suck him off. She knelt down and undid his belt and pants. But struggled. I helped her. I got it off .
I reached into his briefs and pulled out his cock. Almost hard and leaking pre-cum/semen. I rubbed my finger on the semen and then put it on her lips. Then I placed his cock on her tongue and slowly masturbated him. She used her tongue to lap up the flowing semen.

I then pulled off his briefs. His cock and balls was nice and cleanly shaved. I pulled a small 2ft table close and he rested his leg on it giving me more space to maneuver. My wife was sucking him well and his cock glistened with her saliva. With his leg raised I knelt behind him and began licking his balls while my hands caressed his legs. After a while his hard cock glistened with her saliva and his balls glistened from mine. Nice.....

Then my wife told him to cum and in a short while I could sense that he was about to. I wanted to see this up close and went to the front. And then it happened....he grabbed my wifes head and held it tight and began shooting his cum into her mouth....she began gagging but he held her tight. I was in ecstasy watching this up close. Cum began seeping out from her mouth and trickled down her neck.

And he slowly loosened his grip and let go. She fell back against the bed and I went to her and gently kissed her. She snoballed his cum into my mouth and l licked the remaining trickle from her neck and face.

He brought her a glass of bubbly and she gulped it down.

Whoaaaaaa!
You lucky guy, I wish it was my wife and me.

While you're licking your wife getting fucked your tongue also licks her bull's cock, but the most humiliating thing about this is the bull's balls hitting against your face. You can fell the smell and warmth of another man, the man who is fucking your wife. He can at any time cum in your face or in your wife's pussy.
Have you done this? Was it humiliating for you?
It wasn’t as humiliating to me as the first time I just watched her get fucked. By the time we were to the point of me being that close, it was natural for us

While you're licking your wife getting fucked your tongue also licks her bull's cock, but the most humiliating thing about this is the bull's balls hitting against your face. You can fell the smell and warmth of another man, the man who is fucking your wife. He can at any time cum in your face or in your wife's pussy.
It is my biggest fantasy and I wouldn't mind if he came in my mouth either.

I've done that and I assure you it is the best experience as cuck. Me and my wife lay down in 69 position. Bull starts sliding his huge cock on her wet pussy. I always lick them both so they could slide better. And balls, god it is so pleasant to lick them and play with them. I love when bull sticks his cock outside. I lick it as long as I can and then help him guide it inside my wife's pussy. They usually cum inside but once I dragged it out and put it in my mouth so I could feel the burst. It was something I can't explain. If you've tasted cum, you should try this too.
oh! yeah buddy. one of my fav things to do. absolutely love everything about it

actually it is. the best thing would be to have his balls in your mouth when he cums in her pussy and you feel his balls convulsing in your mouth. awesome!!.
Not sure about balls in mouth. An excited hubby may cause some unwanted damage. However it is nice to have hubby hold my balls as I cum and he gets to feel my load being spurted into the wife.

Yes, I've done it. Yes, it was humiliating. But, it was HOT as HELL !!!!!

Reactions: sterling and Elene