Bulls balls hitting against your face

Several wives wanted their husbands to blow me.
I had to straighten them out. I'm not there for his mouth. I'm there for HER mouth, ass & pussy.
No problem cumming on his face after I fuck her or she blows me. But my cock doesn't go in any part of a guy. That's just how it is.

Reactions: Fffffffff
Nothing like it! Get her into it anyway you can! My wife was so innocent, etc. Then I had a bi friend who hung out and she knew I had bi experience before us. Well once she heard about his 8 inch thick cock and him convincing me to suck him off regular she met up with him when I was out of town as I had arranged with him. She had no clue just thought she was helping him out until he made his moves and before she knew it she was sucking and fucking his cock in a motel. I pretended not to know. Then I got the first young guy 22 built and 9 inches and thick to stop by to pick up tools I left for a job and he wasted no time and took her she was hooked on big young cock. He videoed it for me and that was it. She became a natural cougar hot wife and now pesters me on when our new young hung Bull is going to visit and now she plans the scenarios! We suck his cock together with smiles!
I've mentioned a couple of times, how I would like to see her being taken by another well endowed guy. But she didn't seem to have any interest in at all, I do however envy you. That's for sure

Take her out to a nice bar & enjoy a few cocktails.
No pressure. Do it a few times.
Contact a smart, experienced, good looking bull, you'll need to do some checking & eliminating to get the right one.
Then on ur 3rd or 4th visit to the bar or club, you meet the bull & introduce him to the wife.
Take it from there, use ur imagination. A good bull will help you with this.

Reactions: clnick70
Take her out to a nice bar & enjoy a few cocktails.
No pressure. Do it a few times.
Contact a smart, experienced, good looking bull, you'll need to do some checking & eliminating to get the right one.
Then on ur 3rd or 4th visit to the bar or club, you meet the bull & introduce him to the wife.
Take it from there, use ur imagination. A good bull will help you with this.
I appreciate the advice, and it's worth a shot. A bull hunting I will go.
Thanks

69 position it’s gonna happen. Don’t mind it at all. I do enjoy the verbal humiliation from the bulls. Also have had a face full of sperm on many occasions.

Reactions: Ideatthat
While you're licking your wife getting fucked your tongue also licks her bull's cock, but the most humiliating thing about this is the bull's balls hitting against your face. You can fell the smell and warmth of another man, the man who is fucking your wife. He can at any time cum in your face or in your wife's pussy.
Have you done this? Was it humiliating for you?
Not quite that, and not humiliating, but a huge turn on! My wife enjoys performing for me when we hook up with a bull, and would impale herself cowgirl style on his cock. He's sitting back, she's facing me and filling herself with him, sometimes, in her ass, but most times, her pussy. Then, she asks me to eat her as he fucks her. She spread her legs over his thighs. I can see his cock, wet from her juices, pumping himself in her. Her clit is engorged as she rubs it and I can't resist! I've had my tongue on his shaft, tasting her. Even took it in my mouth as it pulled out of her. But, she pushes it back in and forces my head against her until they come.

A few times, we were eating each other at a party and she would let someone fuck her. I watched his cock push onto her wet pussy. It rubbed my face as I kept tonguing her clit. Once, he pulled out of her and came on my face and chest. She kept sucking me and I came in incredible spurts at how fucking hot it was!

Not quite that, and not humiliating, but a huge turn on! My wife enjoys performing for me when we hook up with a bull, and would impale herself cowgirl style on his cock. He's sitting back, she's facing me and filling herself with him, sometimes, in her ass, but most times, her pussy. Then, she asks me to eat her as he fucks her. She spread her legs over his thighs. I can see his cock, wet from her juices, pumping himself in her. Her clit is engorged as she rubs it and I can't resist! I've had my tongue on his shaft, tasting her. Even took it in my mouth as it pulled out of her. But, she pushes it back in and forces my head against her until they come.

A few times, we were eating each other at a party and she would let someone fuck her. I watched his cock push onto her wet pussy. It rubbed my face as I kept tonguing her clit. Once, he pulled out of her and came on my face and chest. She kept sucking me and I came in incredible spurts at how fucking hot it was!
you probably get hard just from his cock forced against your face as it impales your wife