Bulls balls hitting against your face

Both my cucks love that! One loves to suck the head after I fall out of her. Getting what's left in the tube. Then we sit and chat while cuck boi enjoys his reward. But the whole time, he's playing with my balls, puts his face into them and kisses them. Its nice.
Just curious. Would let a cuck husband suck your cock without the wife present?

Just curious. Would let a cuck husband suck your cock without the wife present?
It depends. Does the HW know? If she knows and its part of his duty as a cuck. Sure. Ive been serviced by a cuck when the wife is away traveling and can't be available to submit.

Reactions: twotrip
The one thing I wanna do is have the hubby open his wife up, fluff me and then insert me inside his wife pussy. After that he lick her and suck my balls. Once I cum inside his wife. And before any one ask no I'm not gay its just .. in the heat of it all I can probably take it.

I have never had that opportunity , I feel if I ever get the chance I would not let his balls hit my face I would take them in my mouth and suck on them then let him cum in my mouth or in her pussy ,and if he chose her pussy as soon as he pulls out I would suck his cock clean clean... hopefully one day I will get the chance to feel a cock in my mouth...
Yes, att his point, your cock is probably in someones mouth, your licking a hot pussy, that 'should' be dripping.. who cares if balls are hitting your face👅👅👅

While you're licking your wife getting fucked your tongue also licks her bull's cock, but the most humiliating thing about this is the bull's balls hitting against your face. You can fell the smell and warmth of another man, the man who is fucking your wife. He can at any time cum in your face or in your wife's pussy.
Have you done this? Was it humiliating for you?
Oh yes! Love it! Sometimes get the load in my mouth! MMMMM!

Reactions: Green89
Both my cucks love that! One loves to suck the head after I fall out of her. Getting what's left in the tube. Then we sit and chat while cuck boi enjoys his reward. But the whole time, he's playing with my balls, puts his face into them and kisses them. Its nice.
Yes I do too as the cuck. Love it all!

I'm so jealous reading all of these comments. I wish I could convince my wife to try cuckolding, there's nothing I would love more. Than to be licking a bulls nice big cock, balls and my wife's pussy that's being stretched around his impressive member, as he's giving her the fucking that she deserves. Till he fills her pussy and my mouth with his thick seed

My wife knows im bi, so she got her bull to let me clean him, and i liked it. Whenever he is finished with my wife, i get to suck him clean, and just taste my wife's juices on him, after also cleaning my wife. More recently though, they've allowed me in the room so that i can get him ready to take my wife

Fuck-licking KK is one of my favorite acts. There's nothing like licking her sweet clit while she's taking a strange cock, and feeling her cum.

In most fuck-licking positions, some contact with the other guy's cock is unavoidable. One of the traditional positions is husband and wife in a hot 69-position, wife on top, getting fucked doggie-style while the husband licks. Ball slap is inevitable, built into the deal so to speak. I don't find it particularly humiliating, just an artifact of the position.

The view, especially for someone with a penetration fetish, can't be beat!

sIMG_8617.jpg

We enjoy 69 with me on top. No balls in the face. Just a great view. I like to lick her while she's being fucked. My favorite part is when she lets me slip out of her mouth as she starts to lose control. She forgets about sucking me as she concentrates on the cock in her.
That's really horny to read that she forgets about you and is lost in him fucking her. Lovely!

Reactions: Clean Up Boy
The bottom line here is when you agree to become a cuck you need to understand
your cuckoldress controls your sexuality and what she says goes period.
To me nothing is humiliating because your bringing unlimited pleasure to your
cuckoldress. There may be things you may not like doing but you can't
have things both ways.
Your either are all in or not.
Keep in mind a cuck has always been a cuck and they have been lucky to meet someone who
brought it out of them. A cuck always puts his significant other before himself.
Just a thought.

I'm so jealous reading all of these comments. I wish I could convince my wife to try cuckolding, there's nothing I would love more. Than to be licking a bulls nice big cock, balls and my wife's pussy that's being stretched around his impressive member, as he's giving her the fucking that she deserves. Till he fills her pussy and my mouth with his thick seed
Nothing like it! Get her into it anyway you can! My wife was so innocent, etc. Then I had a bi friend who hung out and she knew I had bi experience before us. Well once she heard about his 8 inch thick cock and him convincing me to suck him off regular she met up with him when I was out of town as I had arranged with him. She had no clue just thought she was helping him out until he made his moves and before she knew it she was sucking and fucking his cock in a motel. I pretended not to know. Then I got the first young guy 22 built and 9 inches and thick to stop by to pick up tools I left for a job and he wasted no time and took her she was hooked on big young cock. He videoed it for me and that was it. She became a natural cougar hot wife and now pesters me on when our new young hung Bull is going to visit and now she plans the scenarios! We suck his cock together with smiles!

Get to work! It can be done if you get the right young hung Bull and seduce her! Suck away!