Bulls cumming in wives or girlfriend. Accepted or not?

This question is for the wives or girlfriends. So take a step back fellas. When in the heat of the moment and in the right situation. This decision boils down to the women. She runs the risk of pregancy if proper measures are not taken. Such as birth control or condoms. This can be thrilling and fulfilling, but I would like to hear the women's thoughts. Do you want your pussies filled with your bulls seed. I myself love to blow my load all over ass cheeks and tits.. And have left many stains in cars. But there is something about watching my cum drip down wives legs, during showers or them calling and telling me how my cum soaked their panties during the ride home. Me being a heavy cummer, makes the experience thrilling for wives.
My wife Jen has always arranged for the bulls to be with her when she is not ovulating to try and prevent pregnancy and so far it has worked.

We were a bit carefree in the early days. If caught up in the moment he would cum inside her. Then as diseases became more of a concern, especially during our child rearing years, a condom was mandatory (there were still a few slip ups). It turned me on when she would change panties when home or back in our hotel room and, though she had wiped, there was always a huge wet spot. Added to my pleasure and anxiety and jealousy.

The intention, or at least my intention, when we began was to use condom. That first night I picked up her first bull at the train station, stopped at the store and purchased a pack of condoms and we went home to my wife.
I opened the pack and had one ready to on the nightstand as they started their foreplay.

As he was getting ready to penetrate her I grabbed the condom to hand it to him when he was ready for it. But he never even looked over at me as he slid his cock in her raw. I thought for a moment that she would stop him but she never did.
There was a part of me that wanted to stop him but a bigger part of me that was enjoying it too much.

That first time he did not cum in her pussy as he pulled out and shot all over her stomach. But going forward he always filled her up. We had to quickly get her on birth control as she was still at child bearing age. Later years he would bring friends to join him and I started cleaning their cum from her wet pussy.

Reactions: eric0009
If you do a google search you will find that women are not supposed to feel a guys ejaculation. I beg to differ as when I am about to cum and I feel the guy accelerate ,thrusting harder, tighten, grimace and begin to roar
On top of that feeling his balls tighten, the rush down his shaft and the sudden increase in sounds, juices and lubrication
What would have been a five star orgasm, turns into a ten star one
And I swear I can feel the cum splashing against my walls.297539

If you do a google search you will find that women are not supposed to feel a guys ejaculation. I beg to differ as when I am about to cum and I feel the guy accelerate ,thrusting harder, tighten, grimace and begin to roar
On top of that feeling his balls tighten, the rush down his shaft and the sudden increase in sounds, juices and lubrication
And I swear I can feel the cum splashing against my walls.View attachment 297539
judging by the look in her eyes she feels me release my load deep into her..... she feels it.

And I swear I can feel the cum splashing against my walls.View attachment 297539
Love that clit

I must agree when my lovers are about to cum, their bodies tighten, their cocks get harder (and I can feel the larger size) and once they start to cum I swear I can feel their seed flooding my pussy.

I really enjoy having a bull cumming in my hot wife. She let me do go down on her after her lover came inside her and shows me her freshly fucked pussy while I jack off. It's really exciting for me if my wife fucks bareback and I know I'm gonna clean her pussy.
DSC125683.jpg
39332295.jpg39332275.jpg39332193.jpg39332213.jpg39332539.jpg39332543.jpg39332545.jpg40922705.jpgDSC125683.jpg

Reactions: Piar77
My ex gf used to love going to parties arranged by a couples of her bulls. They would be done mainly on the spur of the moment and the would ring here to see if she was free, usually she was, and it was a short train journey to the station where they would pick her up. Normally it would take all night and she would come home on the train always minus her underwear with cum running down her inner thighs. She said she loved the feel of it and there were always some left over when she got home

Reactions: wahooguy
This question is for the wives or girlfriends. So take a step back fellas. When in the heat of the moment and in the right situation. This decision boils down to the women. She runs the risk of pregancy if proper measures are not taken. Such as birth control or condoms. This can be thrilling and fulfilling, but I would like to hear the women's thoughts. Do you want your pussies filled with your bulls seed. I myself love to blow my load all over ass cheeks and tits.. And have left many stains in cars. But there is something about watching my cum drip down wives legs, during showers or them calling and telling me how my cum soaked their panties during the ride home. Me being a heavy cummer, makes the experience thrilling for wives.
My has has fucked two guys in her past relationships but not without condom and even today she ask me to put the condom all the time no matter how much I want to see the cum dripping from her pussy I never get the chance but with her Bull I have already told her that this is one my request hence waiting for that day to happen.

I must agree when my lovers are about to cum, their bodies tighten, their cocks get harder (and I can feel the larger size) and once they start to cum I swear I can feel their seed flooding my pussy.
And at that point is when i orgasm the hardest, When i feel that final thrust and usually a grunt, Then the feeling of him owning me with his cum

Reactions: lyndawaybi3