BWC Breeding Bull Will Travel in USA or Canada for Serious Cuck Couple

bwcbullpa

Male
From
PA, US
May 2, 2022
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Hello, I am seeking a cuckold/hotwife couple in the USA or Canada interested in getting pregnant from a bull. I am very real and serious. I am interested in QUALITY over quantity. I only want to do this with one couple. I am seeking serious couples only, so please be prepared to have a serious conversation and verify that you are real.

I am located in Philadelphia, PA, USA, but open to travel for the right couple. I work remotely so my situation is flexible. Outside the bedroom I'm a highly intelligent, empathetic guy who happens to have a kinky side. Inside the bedroom I like to take control, give pleasure, make her cum hard and often, fuck slow/passionate, and hard/rough. I am into the cuck watching or being alone with the hotwife. I've been meeting cuckold couples for over 10 years, and I'm ready to take this next step with the right couple.

Quick about me:
  • 35 years
  • 6'2" tall
  • Athletic (run, bike, lift weights)
  • Handsome
  • Straight
  • White
  • Well educated (2 degrees)
  • Well endowed (very thick and very hard)
  • High stamina (can literally fuck for hours and go multiple rounds)
  • Clean, STI tested
  • Fully vaccinated
Non-negotiables:
  • Clean and STI tested and/or willing to get tested
  • Fully vaccinated
  • No bi play
  • Must verify you're real
Message me if you're local and looking for a bull.

Would love to get to know you. I have a snap but can chat here first if you would like. We are in the market for a big white cock bull that can keep me company and I can go see. We want someone regular to keep things as clean as possible and everything about this post We agree with.

Hello, I am seeking a cuckold/hotwife couple in the USA or Canada interested in getting pregnant from a bull. I am very real and serious. I am interested in QUALITY over quantity. I only want to do this with one couple. I am seeking serious couples only, so please be prepared to have a serious conversation and verify that you are real.

I am located in Philadelphia, PA, USA, but open to travel for the right couple. I work remotely so my situation is flexible. Outside the bedroom I'm a highly intelligent, empathetic guy who happens to have a kinky side. Inside the bedroom I like to take control, give pleasure, make her cum hard and often, fuck slow/passionate, and hard/rough. I am into the cuck watching or being alone with the hotwife. I've been meeting cuckold couples for over 10 years, and I'm ready to take this next step with the right couple.

Quick about me:
  • 35 years
  • 6'2" tall
  • Athletic (run, bike, lift weights)
  • Handsome
  • Straight
  • White
  • Well educated (2 degrees)
  • Well endowed (very thick and very hard)
  • High stamina (can literally fuck for hours and go multiple rounds)
  • Clean, STI tested
  • Fully vaccinated
Non-negotiables:
  • Clean and STI tested and/or willing to get tested
  • Fully vaccinated
  • No bi play
  • Must verify you're real
Message me if you're local and looking for a bull.
How I wished that we lived near your place, you seem very experienced in the art of sex. I have been looking for a man exactly like you but we are from the Philippines so far from you. If ever you pass by the Philippines by chance then pls let us know. Ok thank you