Cait’s first time with a BBC

Nathan

This happened a few years ago. My wife Cait had been telling me about a black guy should was working with and how much she wanted him.

I encouraged her to go for it. One
Friday night when I was away on a business trip she called and said T (the BBC) invited her out for drinks. I told her to go and call me later.

She did go. When she called me about three hours later she said they went out for drinks and back to his place. She told me some of the details and when I returned the next day she told me everything. We had great sex that day...

My wife has been shared for our entire 31 year marriage and has had somewhere around 150 to 200 different men fuck her in that time. But since we live in one of the whitest states in the country, only one of them was black, and his cock was not very big..... just average length but a very fat cock. I have to give him credit tho, he new how to use it. We were there for one reason only, and that was to get her fucked by a black cock. Not to make love, and not to have sex. Just plain nasty fucking. I got to watch him "drill her pussy" bareback 3 times that night. She later said it was the best fucking she ever got, and I had to agree that it was the best I had ever watched.
Now try a Puerto Rican like me

Attachments

• 20181218_104114.jpg
    20181218_104114.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 32