Can’t bring myself to clean her

I think it's such a turn on when hubby comes and cleans up on our demands. In the beginning he was a little shy about clean up so one time my bull who had a good relationship with us was fucking me once and before he came he started talking to hubby about how good this pussy is and pretty much teasing him a little about how he isn't a man because another man has to come over and do his job. He dropped his load inside me and was still talking shit to hubby and he demanded that he come clean up his load from inside me. It turned me on seeing a man take control and so I joined in on the banter and demanded my hubby come clean the load out of me. Like the good boy he is he came and cleaned me out and from then on it has turned into a trest for him.

I remember my first time was after my wife & swung w/our first couple. Afterwards I was still turned on by the fact she was fucked & I was so hot I didnt even think twice about starting to eat her cunt! After I started in I couldn't get enough & she just came & kept cumming....fucking LOVED IT!!

Attachments

• 4f4892d8e4ac5e564c0e1c19d83ad09e-0-view.jpg
    4f4892d8e4ac5e564c0e1c19d83ad09e-0-view.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 46
Wife had one guy that was using condoms in the beginning and I would usually suck my wife’s toes and lick her feet while he was fucking her. After a few times with him I approached her with the idea of letting him go bareback and I would lick her clean afterwards. Needless to say she loved it, she said it felt very soothing to her sore pussy after she got fucked by such a big cock and that was the best I ever licked her pussy.

The best experience was we had been at a party and there were these three guys there that seemed to be giving her a lot of attention during the night, probably because she had dressed so sexy. I invited the three of them to go outside and smoke a joint. The five of us were by ourselves away from everyone else and we were just chatting and I just brought up that they all seemed to like the wife so much which I think caught them by surprise, I asked them if they would like to see the panties she was wearing and they were all for it. She pulled up the front of her dress and told them she forgot to wear them.

Once we finished the doobie I asked them if they were willing to go to a motel with us and taking turns on her and they readily agreed. We all drove back to the interstate and met back up at a cheap motel and I got us a room. Once inside we tore a piece of paper in 4 pieces and she and the 3 guys had to write a number between 1 and 100 and whoever got the closest to the number she wrote went first and the farthest one went last.

We told them that we did not have any condoms but I would be licking her clean afterwards each time, which kind of caught them off guard because compared to us they were quite vanilla.
I more or less watched with the other two guys while the other was bedding my wife. As soon as he finished I was at the ready to perform clean up duty, which would be repeated several times that night because they all wanted to go again.

If you want to start by cleaning up your own cum, how about having your wife tie you to the bed, ride your cock until you cum inside her, then sit on your face. You will have no choice then but to at least take a few hesitant licks.

Wife had one guy that was using condoms in the beginning and I would usually suck my wife’s toes and lick her feet while he was fucking her. After a few times with him I approached her with the idea of letting him go bareback and I would lick her clean afterwards. Needless to say she loved it, she said it felt very soothing to her sore pussy after she got fucked by such a big cock and that was the best I ever licked her pussy.

The best experience was we had been at a party and there were these three guys there that seemed to be giving her a lot of attention during the night, probably because she had dressed so sexy. I invited the three of them to go outside and smoke a joint. The five of us were by ourselves away from everyone else and we were just chatting and I just brought up that they all seemed to like the wife so much which I think caught them by surprise, I asked them if they would like to see the panties she was wearing and they were all for it. She pulled up the front of her dress and told them she forgot to wear them.

Once we finished the doobie I asked them if they were willing to go to a motel with us and taking turns on her and they readily agreed. We all drove back to the interstate and met back up at a cheap motel and I got us a room. Once inside we tore a piece of paper in 4 pieces and she and the 3 guys had to write a number between 1 and 100 and whoever got the closest to the number she wrote went first and the farthest one went last.

We told them that we did not have any condoms but I would be licking her clean afterwards each time, which kind of caught them off guard because compared to us they were quite vanilla.
I more or less watched with the other two guys while the other was bedding my wife. As soon as he finished I was at the ready to perform clean up duty, which would be repeated several times that night because they all wanted to go again.
Love to see u 2 play

It’s the same way for me. I’m so worked up then boom gone. I just clean her anyway because the first time I taste my hot cum all over hot pussy the desire rushed back

Reactions: Kev627 and ray28
It’s the same way for me. I’m so worked up then boom gone. I just clean her anyway because the first time I taste my hot cum all over hot pussy the desire rushed back
Mmmmm nice

Yr girl is very hot to mate

It took me a while but I finally convinced my wife that she needed to take control and do it. And that she did. I filled her from behind before she got off. She threw me on the bed and mounted my face. She got really wet when she did that then my load came out and 60 seconds later she had a massive squirting orgasm.
This here

We just started in the life style and still waiting for the opportunity for clean-up duty. This is very much a turn on for both of us; one thing I have been doing to prepare; is making it a point to passionately kiss her after I finish in her mouth. At first it was not easy, but I now think I will be ready when the opportunity comes along.

I think it's such a turn on when hubby comes and cleans up on our demands. In the beginning he was a little shy about clean up so one time my bull who had a good relationship with us was fucking me once and before he came he started talking to hubby about how good this pussy is and pretty much teasing him a little about how he isn't a man because another man has to come over and do his job. He dropped his load inside me and was still talking shit to hubby and he demanded that he come clean up his load from inside me. It turned me on seeing a man take control and so I joined in on the banter and demanded my hubby come clean the load out of me. Like the good boy he is he came and cleaned me out and from then on it has turned into a trest for him.
My wife would totally agree with this statement! For us, it began by my Wife only having intercourse with me if She was on top. Then it moved to Her on top but always an "Amazon" position, demonstrating her power over me and the act. Then, after i came, She would position herself over my face and require clean-up. Once I knew that was my responsibility, when she was with Her Bull, i was literally salivating waiting for Her que to come clean Her up. It takes time to accept but eventually it IS a real Treat!

This is spot on. Most men suffer from Post Orgasm Blues, upon orgasm all interest in sex ceases. That being said, contrary to some advice, you probably won't be able to taste your own on your own. As to cleanup, UNLESS she's so aggressive IMMEDIATELY and mounts your face, even then you'll probably resist, it'll probably fail.

But it's a great experience. I do it occasionally, not every time because I want it to be special and every time would seem routine.

Remember, she does things you want and it's only fair that you reciprocate.
I just saw on a website that there is cum-flavored lube available for purchase. Master Series makes a lube that is water-based. Some of the reviews say it smells like and feels like real semen, except less sticky. It is edible, but some reviewers say it doesn’t taste like real cum.
For what it’s worth, it might be an avenue for some to try a creampie before you ejaculate. Your wife might be hooked and she may ask for you to follow through after the real thing.

I just saw on a website that there is cum-flavored lube available for purchase. Master Series makes a lube that is water-based. Some of the reviews say it smells like and feels like real semen, except less sticky. It is edible, but some reviewers say it doesn’t taste like real cum.
For what it’s worth, it might be an avenue for some to try a creampie before you ejaculate. Your wife might be hooked and she may ask for you to follow through after the real thing.
Jeez. different guys, different cum different taste.

Reactions: Kev627
The first cream pie I ate out of my wife was at a swing party, she had taken a guy to one of the rooms and had sex with him, when he came out, he told me that she wanted to see me, when I walked into the room, she spread her legs and ask if I wanted seconds, without hesitation I dove face first and began eating her out. She told me later that was not what she meant but loved the feeling of me eating another man's cum from her. Now it's expected for me to eat her out after sex.

Reactions: Gernas