Can’t bring myself to clean her

very beautiful young lady with a gorgeous body and stunning breast

Attachments

• Resized_20201127_083059_8555 (1).jpeg
    Resized_20201127_083059_8555 (1).jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 21
From the Bulls perspective, seeing hubby clean the wife gives him that security of knowing that hubby agrees and encourages his relationship with the wife. This means they become much closer, allowing a passionate loving as well as a physical connection. It is even more so if hubby can be trained to enjoy the Bull cock as well. This means wife and lover can kiss and caress each other while hubby cleans and then turns his attention to the Bull and sucks and licks his balls until he is ready for the next round. This is great in a cuckold party scene as cucks can prepare their lovers while wives enjoy watching their friends being filled and other Bulls and cucks performing. BTW wives also like seeing Bulls pumping big loads into cuckolds hungry mouths.

From the Bulls perspective, seeing hubby clean the wife gives him that security of knowing that hubby agrees and encourages his relationship with the wife. This means they become much closer, allowing a passionate loving as well as a physical connection. It is even more so if hubby can be trained to enjoy the Bull cock as well. This means wife and lover can kiss and caress each other while hubby cleans and then turns his attention to the Bull and sucks and licks his balls until he is ready for the next round. This is great in a cuckold party scene as cucks can prepare their lovers while wives enjoy watching their friends being filled and other Bulls and cucks performing. BTW wives also like seeing Bulls pumping big loads into cuckolds hungry mouths.
That’s the complete package. I would enjoy cleaning both my wife and her bull.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kev627
It’s a huge turn on for us both when we talk about me cleaning her up after a lover has finished inside her. It hasn’t happened yet since she’s fertile and won’t go on the pill. I figured I could start by cleaning up my own cum from her but as soon as I cum I totally lose the desire. Anyone offer any advice on getting over it?
Being in a chastity cage indefinitely I can't cum at all, let alone in my wife. If I were able to cum in her, I think I could get past cleaning her. But the idea of cleaning her lovers' cum from her is repulsive to me. However, she and her lovers make me clean their semen out of her, regardless of my not wanting to. Ironically, that is the turn on for me - being forced to do something that I regard as repulsive and against my will. Their intent is my humiliation.
Get your wife and her lover to force you to clean her up. Like me, you may find that that is your turn on.

A technique: stroke yourself to the edge, taste your cum. Do it several times. You may leak more at some points and can really taste it. Do that several sessions.
(Bonus: if you're limber you can use a wall to put your legs up, then bend yourself in half and stroke until some cum drips from your cock. Again, you need to be limber, but it's very erotic and gets you used to cum straight from the source!)
After you learn how to control your cumming, next time pull out as soon as you start to cum and immediately kiss her (if she was sucking you) or lick her pussy. Do that several times and wait longer before pulling out.
I've found my cum varies in thickness and flavor. Sometimes it's fairly tasteless, other times stronger.
I've been with a few women who absolutely melt when I kiss them immediately after I cum in their mouths. They are usually surprised, and then amazingly turned on.

Being in a chastity cage indefinitely I can't cum at all, let alone in my wife. If I were able to cum in her, I think I could get past cleaning her. But the idea of cleaning her lovers' cum from her is repulsive to me. However, she and her lovers make me clean their semen out of her, regardless of my not wanting to. Ironically, that is the turn on for me - being forced to do something that I regard as repulsive and against my will. Their intent is my humiliation.
Get your wife and her lover to force you to clean her up. Like me, you may find that that is your turn on.
After 40+ years in this lifestyle, I cleaned my wife for the first time this past year. It was also the first time watching her having sex. Her long time lover insisted I watch - just on the outside of her peripheral vision. After cumming inside of her, she asked me to eat her pussy (at his encouragement). I wasn't expecting this so for a few moments I hesitated and reluctantly decided to go through with it as I timidly walked from my chair in the corner of our bedroom to their bed. She was beneath the sheet and he was beside her stroking her hair and occasionally kissing her as I pulled back the sheet and gazed between my wife's legs. As I got on my knees, as I've done a million times during our lovemaking, I could see her pussy glistening and her pussy lips still swollen. I thought, for a split second, about backing out but continued as if hypnotized. As I bent over to eat her some of his cum began to leak from her pussy. I went for it and lapped it up as I gave my wife head. She began to respond with moans and gentle rocking of her hips. I brought her to orgasm fairly quickly - but not before eating all of her lover's cum. The taste, mixed with her juices, was actually pleasant - much to my surprise. Afterwards, I was asked to leave them along which I did. My point is - don't be afraid to try something outside of your comfort zone. It may be a lot more pleasurable than you think.

This is spot on. Most men suffer from Post Orgasm Blues, upon orgasm all interest in sex ceases. That being said, contrary to some advice, you probably won't be able to taste your own on your own. As to cleanup, UNLESS she's so aggressive IMMEDIATELY and mounts your face, even then you'll probably resist, it'll probably fail.

But it's a great experience. I do it occasionally, not every time because I want it to be special and every time would seem routine.

Remember, she does things you want and it's only fair that you reciprocate.
If you do go down for a cleanup, you will likely taste more of her than you the first time. Focus more on her clit and run your tongue up her slit to gauge her reaction.
the second time around for me became much easier (this morning, actually). I cleaned her up more than the first time. She also had a much more intense orgasm; it rocked her world.
That said, there was still a wet spot on the bed, so I know I missed some. Maybe if she likes this sort of thing now and again I can get her to pull her legs up to hold more in before I get to “dine at the ‘Y’”

It’s a huge turn on for us both when we talk about me cleaning her up after a lover has finished inside her. It hasn’t happened yet since she’s fertile and won’t go on the pill. I figured I could start by cleaning up my own cum from her but as soon as I cum I totally lose the desire. Anyone offer any advice on getting over it?
Why don't you start by cumming in her mouth and than kissing your wife. In the beginning she con swallow than kiss you. Than gradually work your way to sharing the full load with her and eventually you'll be slurping cum form her pussy in no time.

Or simply jerk of in to a glass and bottoms up. I am sure you shoot much worst things than your own sperm before.

After 40+ years in this lifestyle, I cleaned my wife for the first time this past year. It was also the first time watching her having sex. Her long time lover insisted I watch - just on the outside of her peripheral vision. After cumming inside of her, she asked me to eat her pussy (at his encouragement). I wasn't expecting this so for a few moments I hesitated and reluctantly decided to go through with it as I timidly walked from my chair in the corner of our bedroom to their bed. She was beneath the sheet and he was beside her stroking her hair and occasionally kissing her as I pulled back the sheet and gazed between my wife's legs. As I got on my knees, as I've done a million times during our lovemaking, I could see her pussy glistening and her pussy lips still swollen. I thought, for a split second, about backing out but continued as if hypnotized. As I bent over to eat her some of his cum began to leak from her pussy. I went for it and lapped it up as I gave my wife head. She began to respond with moans and gentle rocking of her hips. I brought her to orgasm fairly quickly - but not before eating all of her lover's cum. The taste, mixed with her juices, was actually pleasant - much to my surprise. Afterwards, I was asked to leave them along which I did. My point is - don't be afraid to try something outside of your comfort zone. It may be a lot more pleasurable than you think.
All the couples I have been with, hubby has always been reluctant at first, but all of them have loved it and become addicted. They are like a hungry dog. I need to keep telling them to take their time, do it slowly and make sure she gets the max pleasure from it. Even though hubby loves it, the objective is her pleasure and orgasm.

Reactions: davelb76
That's how it was for me. Her lover encouraged her to instruct me to eat his cum out of her pussy after they just finished fucking. She reluctantly gave in and told me to eat her. I was apprehensive and as I walked slowly towards the bed I kept asking myself whether I was actually going to do this. Especially since he was laying beside her playing with her tits. She laid on her back with her legs closed tightly as I climbed onto the bed. I spread her knees and could clearly see his cum oozing out of her pussy - mixed with her juices. As my face got closer to her pussy I got a good whiff of their juices and decided to dive in so to speak. I teased her by licking her inner thighs and tongued her clit. Though she was reluctant when her lover suggested I eat her, it was clear to me that she was turned on by the notion of her husband eating her lover's cum out of her fucked pussy. She moaned as my tongue started lapping up their juices. I licked every drop of their juices. I was surprised that the taste of his cum wasn't not bad and very discernible from her wetness. He must have pumped one hell of a load as just when I thought I'd cleaned her there was seemingly always more thick cum oozing from her pussy. I brought her to orgasm and hardly noticed her lover laying in bed beside her - kissing her and playing with her tits. When I finished they asked me to leave them alone - which I did. As I walked down the hallway to my bedroom I remember thinking it was a pretty hot experience.
So good that you did this. The key part of your comment is " It was clear to me that she was turned on by the notion of her husband eating her lover's cum out of her fucked pussy. She moaned as my tongue started lapping up their juices. I licked every drop of their juices."
There is no doubt that the wives really enjoy being cleaned. They feel the pleasure, the power and the confidence of hubby's support.

Reactions: davelb76
So good that you did this. The key part of your comment is " It was clear to me that she was turned on by the notion of her husband eating her lover's cum out of her fucked pussy. She moaned as my tongue started lapping up their juices. I licked every drop of their juices."
There is no doubt that the wives really enjoy being cleaned. They feel the pleasure, the power and the confidence of hubby's support.
She definitely got into it after her lover insisted. But she has made it clear it was a one time thing.