Can’t bring myself to clean her

It’s a huge turn on for us both when we talk about me cleaning her up after a lover has finished inside her. It hasn’t happened yet since she’s fertile and won’t go on the pill. I figured I could start by cleaning up my own cum from her but as soon as I cum I totally lose the desire. Anyone offer any advice on getting over it?
I really think eating another man’s cum is a turn on . On the same token , I have no interest in eating my own , kinda feels cannabalistic to me. But watching the wife squirt and bucking on a big cock makes me want to thoroughly lick them both up . Also I haven’t cum yet so I’m in a heightened state of sexual excitement, my voyeur in me loves to see the pussy messy.

My suggestion is to first taste your own cum . . . and then move to the cleaning up . . . and frankly the cleaning up is a mixture of your juices together . . . not just your cum it is all of your sex all of your sharing . . . . if she can give you a BJ then you can clean her up . . . so just get it together and do it . . . nothing like a sopping wet swollen cunt to lick and enjoy after she and you have come . . . then give her a big wet kiss . . . . mmmm I get hard just thinking about it.
I learn to clean at a young age love it

Reactions: robandkate
It’s just another man’s cum. Just go in and enjoy the taste and the aroma without thinking about it. We are cucks, it’s expected of us.

Reactions: robandkate
It’s a huge turn on for us both when we talk about me cleaning her up after a lover has finished inside her. It hasn’t happened yet since she’s fertile and won’t go on the pill. I figured I could start by cleaning up my own cum from her but as soon as I cum I totally lose the desire. Anyone offer any advice on getting over it?
It's all in the Mind my friend--All in the mind---Like trying a New Food--You know--Like when a kid says "I don't like that" even though they Never tried it--

Reactions: Bowlerlb
I haven't read further replies, so apology if this idea is already discussed.

Tell your wife to force you to lick cum out of her, so that even if you don't have a turn on, she will force you to clean it. And if you don't you get canes, spanking. Maybe it will work. Or your wife should feed you with her fingers.

Do you eat her? Well, then you're already cleaning up. Do you kiss her after she sucks you dry? Well, you're already cleaning up.
Her juices will be mingled with his and there won't be much difference from eating her before you fuck.
If the thought of it being gay, or something, to clean up a guys cum from your wife after he's fucked her is holding you back, remember it's just her cum, too, and not only will she get off again when you do lick her, you're cock will get hard as soon as your tongue is tasting her juices. If you don't want to lick his dick after it's been inside your wife, no problem. That's a different level of entertainment.

Reactions: naturalcucky
Trying to clean your own isn’t going to always work so well. After you cum, you lose some of that desire. She needs to understand that a lover’s cum belongs in her and that it’s your job to clean it up.

While I was never made to clean up with my ex, there were plenty of sloppy seconds where even when I was wearing a condom it was still a great feeling.

My ex was never on birth control either. Just careful planning as much as possible.

The stranger's cum is different than his own. If you’ve already cummed you don’t feel like licking your own cum. I had already cummed while cleaning the stranger's cum. Then I didn’t get discouraged, I licked on. For the first time, you suddenly lick the alien cum without thinking if you have any resentments. You will find that the thing is very exciting and delicious!

32944617.jpg40922691.jpg42433471.jpg

I haven't read further replies, so apology if this idea is already discussed.

Tell your wife to force you to lick cum out of her, so that even if you don't have a turn on, she will force you to clean it. And if you don't you get canes, spanking. Maybe it will work. Or your wife should feed you with her fingers.
That's how it was for me. Her lover encouraged her to instruct me to eat his cum out of her pussy after they just finished fucking. She reluctantly gave in and told me to eat her. I was apprehensive and as I walked slowly towards the bed I kept asking myself whether I was actually going to do this. Especially since he was laying beside her playing with her tits. She laid on her back with her legs closed tightly as I climbed onto the bed. I spread her knees and could clearly see his cum oozing out of her pussy - mixed with her juices. As my face got closer to her pussy I got a good whiff of their juices and decided to dive in so to speak. I teased her by licking her inner thighs and tongued her clit. Though she was reluctant when her lover suggested I eat her, it was clear to me that she was turned on by the notion of her husband eating her lover's cum out of her fucked pussy. She moaned as my tongue started lapping up their juices. I licked every drop of their juices. I was surprised that the taste of his cum wasn't not bad and very discernible from her wetness. He must have pumped one hell of a load as just when I thought I'd cleaned her there was seemingly always more thick cum oozing from her pussy. I brought her to orgasm and hardly noticed her lover laying in bed beside her - kissing her and playing with her tits. When I finished they asked me to leave them alone - which I did. As I walked down the hallway to my bedroom I remember thinking it was a pretty hot experience.

That's how it was for me. Her lover encouraged her to instruct me to eat his cum out of her pussy after they just finished fucking. She reluctantly gave in and told me to eat her. I was apprehensive and as I walked slowly towards the bed I kept asking myself whether I was actually going to do this. Especially since he was laying beside her playing with her tits. She laid on her back with her legs closed tightly as I climbed onto the bed. I spread her knees and could clearly see his cum oozing out of her pussy - mixed with her juices. As my face got closer to her pussy I got a good whiff of their juices and decided to dive in so to speak. I teased her by licking her inner thighs and tongued her clit. Though she was reluctant when her lover suggested I eat her, it was clear to me that she was turned on by the notion of her husband eating her lover's cum out of her fucked pussy. She moaned as my tongue started lapping up their juices. I licked every drop of their juices. I was surprised that the taste of his cum wasn't not bad and very discernible from her wetness. He must have pumped one hell of a load as just when I thought I'd cleaned her there was seemingly always more thick cum oozing from her pussy. I brought her to orgasm and hardly noticed her lover laying in bed beside her - kissing her and playing with her tits. When I finished they asked me to leave them alone - which I did. As I walked down the hallway to my bedroom I remember thinking it was a pretty hot experience.
This is a wonderful experience!

Reactions: davelb76
The description you told is just beautiful. I just felt I was there on bed with her. hehe

• Love
Reactions: davelb76
Very similar to what we went thru the first time. Hubby was VERY reluctant but once he got a taste he was hooked. We all LOVED it and continue to do so.
It's an important part of our playtime.