Can’t bring myself to clean her

Very similar to what we went thru the first time. Hubby was VERY reluctant but once he got a taste he was hooked. We all LOVED it and continue to do so.
It's an important part of our playtime.
I'm not necessarily hooked but if she told me to do it again I would. Was earlier this year and was the only time, in 40+ years, I was invited to join in with her love making. In fact, it was the first time I was allowed to actually watch her having sex. Prior, I listened to her having sex and watched her making out with a lover on many occasions.

The description you told is just beautiful. I just felt I was there on bed with her. hehe
Her lover never addressed me directly - but I did hear him instruct her to tell me to eat her pussy. While I was in the act, he was kissing her passionately and playing aggressively with her tits. I found it very erotic and added to my own pleasure as we both took Stacey to new heights of ecstasy.

To the guys that clean their wife up, do you ever perform oral on her lover? Not trying to offend anyone just asking the question.
In my case nope... I can clean her with my cum, with his cum, with mixed mine and his... but that's not related with bisexual inclination, I have zero desire for the male body. My fetish for example resides on the smell and taste of a pussy well fucked, sex fluids make me horny, not the origin of it ;-p

I'm not necessarily hooked but if she told me to do it again I would. Was earlier this year and was the only time, in 40+ years, I was invited to join in with her love making. In fact, it was the first time I was allowed to actually watch her having sex. Prior, I listened to her having sex and watched her making out with a lover on many occasions.
Interesting as my hubby is there 90-95% of the time, he really enjoys watching me play.......of course he knows that he'll be getting his reward soon.......

Her lover never addressed me directly - but I did hear him instruct her to tell me to eat her pussy. While I was in the act, he was kissing her passionately and playing aggressively with her tits. I found it very erotic and added to my own pleasure as we both took Stacey to new heights of ecstasy.
This is how it should be.

My wife says that when I cleanse the foreign sperm out of it, she is also cleansed of the sin of adultery. He was given a traditional upbringing, it was not easy for him to cuckold at first. When she sees me eating the cum from her pussy she feels like I totally accepted what she had done before.

My dogtag:

39476947.jpg

When my husband cleans me he's always tied spreadeagle to our bed. His cock is caged and he's super horny and he's always been there for several hours or sometimes much longer. I only make him clean bull cum after I've been out with a bull/s. I've never made him clean his own. I straddle his face and he really has no choice if he wants to breath and be released; his face ends up covered in it anyway but I always make sure he gets some in his mouth.

My gf was surprised the first time I kissed her after I had cum in her mouth. That eventually led to me licking her pussy after I cum in her. Of course that led to me asking her to let her lovers cum in her pussy so I can eat it.

We have only been able to make that work twice, and barely then Due to me being at work once and the other time the guy barely came in her (penis fright as he was my bf and could make himself do it). But... I did eat her and lick her very well both times and she loved it.
As far as the original question.. I have to be very excited to lick up my own cum. To maintain that excitement post orgasm, as Im cumming, I ask her..'do you wish it was Daniel cumming in you'?
If she is letting loose and affirms that, I stay hard and usually lick her until she cant take it anymore.

Attachments

• 52720CF3-DB70-4150-8501-C59B44F46751.jpeg
    52720CF3-DB70-4150-8501-C59B44F46751.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 0E12B8B4-2E3A-4B2E-985A-D529119A6260.jpeg
    0E12B8B4-2E3A-4B2E-985A-D529119A6260.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 9C049F0E-3C65-44DD-B04C-666E0367A632.jpeg
    9C049F0E-3C65-44DD-B04C-666E0367A632.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 861791A1-7F80-4D01-B76C-31C366DE317F.jpeg
    861791A1-7F80-4D01-B76C-31C366DE317F.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 43
They chat all the time on the phone and text every day. Not sure when he's coming back to visit but she can't wait. Making us both crazy with lust.

I really think eating another man’s cum is a turn on . On the same token , I have no interest in eating my own , kinda feels cannabalistic to me. But watching the wife squirt and bucking on a big cock makes me want to thoroughly lick them both up . Also I haven’t cum yet so I’m in a heightened state of sexual excitement, my voyeur in me loves to see the pussy messy.
If you are nervous about the taste , I mean trust me , it’s neither bad nor good , it’s the thought . Go give a blow job and swallow. When I was married , though we were active abd did threesomes , I also enjoyed going to adult bookstores and relieving virile 20-30 year old construction workers on there noon breaks. Once you satisfy a horny young carpenter you will know whether it’s your thing .

Very similar to what we went thru the first time. Hubby was VERY reluctant but once he got a taste he was hooked. We all LOVED it and continue to do so.
It's an important part of our playtime.
Great. As a couple you are sharing your Bull and enjoying the pleasures of cuckolding together.