Can’t bring myself to clean her

My wife wanted me to do it, but I had no interest. After she came home for each date for a month she would try to get me to do it, but I never would. One night she got home early from a date and, as always, kissed me deeply when she got in. I noticed she tasted different but didn't say anything about it. I asked her why she was home early and she said that the show they went to went late and they decided to just call it a night. I told her I was sorry it didn't work out. She kissed me again and said thanks, but who said it didn't work out? I asked her what she meant and she told me she didn't want to send him home with blue balls so she gave him a BJ in the back seat of his car. I said that was nice of her then I got to thinking since I knew she always went bare with her guy. I guess she saw the look on my face and she smiled and said yes, he came in my mouth, then kissed me again. When she broke the kiss she said see? it's not so bad is it? Well, we had great sex after that - as we always do after her dates.

The next week she got home at her usual time after a date. We went straight to the bedroom where she started telling me about what they did. I moved to get on top of her, but she stopped me from entering her. I asked her what was wrong and she smiled and said you know what I want, I said I didn't. She spread her legs wider and pushed my head down. I resisted some and she said oh c'mon, please? You've already tasted his cum, so what's the big deal now? I hesitated, and she pushed a little harder and said just try it, please? I slowly moved down and gingerly started licking her. After a minute she wiggled her hips and pulled her legs up and pushed my head in and whispered do it, do it for me. I took the plunge and buried my tongue in her. She came harder than she ever had.

Now, I always clean her when she gets home.

My wife wanted me to do it, but I had no interest. After she came home for each date for a month she would try to get me to do it, but I never would. One night she got home early from a date and, as always, kissed me deeply when she got in. I noticed she tasted different but didn't say anything about it. I asked her why she was home early and she said that the show they went to went late and they decided to just call it a night. I told her I was sorry it didn't work out. She kissed me again and said thanks, but who said it didn't work out? I asked her what she meant and she told me she didn't want to send him home with blue balls so she gave him a BJ in the back seat of his car. I said that was nice of her then I got to thinking since I knew she always went bare with her guy. I guess she saw the look on my face and she smiled and said yes, he came in my mouth, then kissed me again. When she broke the kiss she said see? it's not so bad is it? Well, we had great sex after that - as we always do after her dates.

The next week she got home at her usual time after a date. We went straight to the bedroom where she started telling me about what they did. I moved to get on top of her, but she stopped me from entering her. I asked her what was wrong and she smiled and said you know what I want, I said I didn't. She spread her legs wider and pushed my head down. I resisted some and she said oh c'mon, please? You've already tasted his cum, so what's the big deal now? I hesitated, and she pushed a little harder and said just try it, please? I slowly moved down and gingerly started licking her. After a minute she wiggled her hips and pulled her legs up and pushed my head in and whispered do it, do it for me. I took the plunge and buried my tongue in her. She came harder than she ever had.

Once you do it your hooked according to my hubby...………..

It’s definitely not that I’m being pressured, we both get turned on by the thought. She has kissed me with her lovers cum on her face and chin and I was ok with it afterwards.

I was with my regular couple and I forgot that he came on her face and neck in the beginning of the session. I went to kiss her and noticed a salty taste to her lips. We both laughed and kept kissing.

I love to clean my wife's pussy after she has been fucked, it's the best part of being in the lifestyle. As for licking my cum from her, like others have said, I love the idea while we are having sex but loose the desire as soon as i cum. What I have found that works is to ask my wife before I cum, that as soon as i have cum, to just sit on my face without asking or checking. Within a few seconds the interest has returnedand i can enjoy her creamy pussy.

Reactions: califcouple

I cleaned my wife for the first time recently. I had never really thought about it before but did so when she instructed me to eat her pussy after fucking her lover in my presence. i was a bit tepid but I did and I was pleasantly surprised that it was a good experience - from the taste of their mixed love juices to how much it turned her on. A win-win.

Reactions: phbbhp238
Think it's universal feeling amongst shared wives that we love our hubby to clean us after our lover deposits his seed in/on us.

Call it what you may. But I've found that putting the husband under the wife in a 69 while I fuck her doggy helped a lot. When I cum in her cunt he is there to lick me clean as I pull out and catch all my cum that is leaking out. If the timeing and the wife is good he will cum right after she plants her pussy over his mouth,that way he will enjoy both with mixed feelings.

Is a great position. Especially when the wife is takin' it for real and hub knows his licking her clit is helping her get pregnant.

You can not clean her???
but u want her to swallow your load and you want her to have your babies?
U are an idiot. Be thank ful she is your cunt. Have a good life Contribute improving humanity.