Can any wife explain why a hotwife would be jealous?

KaelT

Here in Thailand, having a “mistress” (Mia Noi) is not only socially acceptable but downright easy to arrange. My wife was busy with her shop, the farm and business and so unable to travel with me. To fill the weeks away from home and have someone to fuck, I had a 25 year old (who worked as a waitress in a small restaurant where I drank coffee) move in and live for three years in a Bangkok flat I used when in the city. Married with a child (who was cared for by her husband far away -”it’s OK, he know, he happy” she assured me), she was as much a slut as my wife was to her bulls. And yes, she regularly phoned him while my cock slid inside her !!. Every morning before she went to work and evening, she’d soap me in the shower, kneel and suck me to completion – she was thankfully an eager cum swallower and a totally uninhabited fuck – no holes barred. The cashier of the restaurant she worked was not only her friend – but a well endowed lady boy who although not often, but occasionally fucked with us. My wife had previously admitted that the thought of me fucking another woman ‘turned her on’ but when I told her I was fucking not only another woman but another man’s wife - she was as jealous as hell – and never stopped being jealous about it - ever. To make matters worse (if that was possible) when home one time, my ‘ladies’ phoned – and my wife answered to hear two sluts calling out how they missed me and asking ‘when would I be in town’. Hearing one of the voices obviously belonged to a lady-boy, she was ‘doubly’ not a happy wife. Despite this,we loved one another and being a well fucked hot wife with hubby’s involvement was far too enjoyable to stop and she phoned whenever she was being fucked. I in turn, still eagerly listened to her moans, the slapping of flesh on flesh and her dirty talk about how good it felt – often even as my own cock was being sucked. Why was she so jealous? I never understood the reasoning.

My Hotwife is extremely jealous of me having a FWB or woman all to myself. She’s ok when we swing with other couples and I fuck the other wife while she fucks the other husband. She enjoys her Bulls and FWB but is so jealous when I suggest having my own relationship with a woman. I believe its the “relationship” part that feeds her “green beast”. Im happy most of the time just fucking my wife and allowing her to fuck other men.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy