Chat with us?

Hello. We’re new here and to this lifestyle. So far it is fantasy that the Mrs. (35) fucks a man in front of me, with me possibly joining in if everyone is comfortable. In theory she is looking for about 7.5-8” with some decent girth to help stretch her out a bit.

We’d love to chat with someone on Signal to see how we connect. Maybe flirt a bit, exchange some photos/videos and establish a solid friendship possibly leading to a meet.

We’re both on Signal. If you’re interested send me your number (or I can send mine) and I’ll set up a group for the 3 of us to chat. Totally real and fairly normal couple here. :)

Full disclosure, right now I am in the States and she is in Ontario.

Hope to hear from you!
Would love to chat

Reactions: OntarioCouple
Hello. We’re new here and to this lifestyle. So far it is fantasy that the Mrs. (35) fucks a man in front of me, with me possibly joining in if everyone is comfortable. In theory she is looking for about 7.5-8” with some decent girth to help stretch her out a bit.

We’d love to chat with someone on Signal to see how we connect. Maybe flirt a bit, exchange some photos/videos and establish a solid friendship possibly leading to a meet.

We’re both on Signal. If you’re interested send me your number (or I can send mine) and I’ll set up a group for the 3 of us to chat. Totally real and fairly normal couple here. :)

Full disclosure, right now I am in the States and she is in Ontario.

Hope to hear from you!
Pm me would love to chat with yall and learn more