Cheated on

Molson2256

Verified
Verified
Hey everyone I am new here ... about 8 years ago my wife cheated on me I found out and found some pics I went from being devastated to being so turned on i didn't understand it. We are back together now and i know she would never alow this kind of lifestyle hell we don't even have sex anymore. So I would love to talk and share stories and who knows what else so please feel free to say hi

Thought I’d say hello and welcome to the forum , sorry you two aren’t having sex anymore , I have been cheated on twice by separate partners long before I had the desire to share , did you know the person she was cheating on you with and how / where did you discover the pics ?

Is that your wife?
If yes .. woow i would love to eat this erect clit and fuck that pink pussy to super orgasm

Hey everyone I am new here ... about 8 years ago my wife cheated on me I found out and found some pics I went from being devastated to being so turned on i didn't understand it. We are back together now and i know she would never alow this kind of lifestyle hell we don't even have sex anymore.
How do you know she wldnt allow it? For that matter, how do you know she’s not having sex, even if you’re not having it with her?

How do you know she wldnt allow it? For that matter, how do you know she’s not having sex, even if you’re not having it with her?
She has changed so much over that past few years she is very conservative now and as far as I know she is not having sex atleast as far as I can tell

Reactions: EgyBull
Hey everyone I am new here ... about 8 years ago my wife cheated on me I found out and found some pics I went from being devastated to being so turned on i didn't understand it. We are back together now and i know she would never alow this kind of lifestyle hell we don't even have sex anymore. So I would love to talk and share stories and who knows what else so please feel free to say hi
I understand where you are coming from. My wife cheated too - in fact, she has been a serial cheater. I would love to hear more about the cheating and the aftermath.
Also, it does seem a bit puzzling that she doesn't appear to be getting any sex. Did she decide to "go Puritan" after the cheating?

if your not fucking her most likely someone else is