Cheating whore wife in vegas

Humanbyte

Male
Gold
My beautiful hotwife went on a work trip in Vegas. I encouraged her to have a hookup there and send me pics/vid. She wasted no time and found a guy the same night. He was very game to fuck my hotwife and record it. He had "previous experience with wives." The next day my wife went to his hotel room. He is strong tall and tattooed and best of all, he had a fucking perfect long thick cock. Significantly younger than my wife and I. My wife is 36 but could pass as 10 years younger. She was so horny and excited on her Uber ride to his room. I was also nervous and excited. Thankfully he wasn't sketchy at all. We texted up until she got to his room. Then the texts fell silent. I was at a bar in Michigan waiting to hear from her. I requested a photo of him penetrating her for the first time. They sent me the photo, then the texts fell silent again for what felt like forever. The hookup resulted in the best hotwife video ever made lol. 27 minutes of my wife getting fucked so good. They fucked even longer but the video didn't quite record the entire encounter. He pumped a huge fucking load into her stretched pussy. It's so hot watching his cum drip from her married whore cunt. Must have watched it a thousand times by now. He lives in OH, and we plan on meeting him again for a mmf session. My wife wants both of our big cocks stretching her out at the same time. Hopefully that will happen down the road someday. I encourage her to send him nudes sometimes. I love reading their dirty messages. That's the end for now... Hopefully the story will continue.... here's a video clip! Enjoy!20231027_112829.gif