Cheating wives

Loridan

Couple
Gold
This is a common tv or movie story line but it happened to a guy I know.
He hooked up with a hot married gal, turned into a pretty regular deal. He comes to his senses and tells her he's done. She says no way, threatens to tell his wife.
He thought he had to...and did come clean and told his wife...didn't go well. The girlfriend tells her hubby, hubby is all over my friend. Restraining order againt other hubby. Obviously his kids find out, his parents, her parents.
Yes it was all his doings but what a friggin mess. All for some side pussy....
Any single guys had a married gal where hubby found out ?

• Haha
Reactions: goodhubby
This is a common tv or movie story line but it happened to a guy I know.
He hooked up with a hot married gal, turned into a pretty regular deal. He comes to his senses and tells her he's done. She says no way, threatens to tell his wife.
He thought he had to...and did come clean and told his wife...didn't go well. The girlfriend tells her hubby, hubby is all over my friend. Restraining order againt other hubby. Obviously his kids find out, his parents, her parents.
Yes it was all his doings but what a friggin mess. All for some side pussy....
Any single guys had a married gal where hubby found out ?
My married wife will be safe . She was fucked many times behind my back and still do .

I had a girl whom I wanted to marry when I was still young and very uneducated with pussie. She fucked around with another guy and got pregnant by him . She got married with him . He had to go to the army and while he was gone I gave her a few cum deep in her pussie fucks . She got pregnant, after that I only saw her on Facebook with her two sons one curly hair like his dad and one with straight hair like mine. He’s looking well after our kids. I was also married by the time I fucked her again and give her a boy he never knew .

Last edited:
Reactions: sameerdev
Years ago I was 21, seeing, fucking a good looking married 41 year old gal. Became a weekly visit from her after work. She told me if her hubby found out it would be very bad, I think that was part of the fun for her. I had a regular sex visit every Thursday and I didn't care about hubby finding out. He never did as far as I know. I didn't know who he was.
I was 22 fucking a married and pregnant girl my age. She lived 3 doors away in my apartment building. Her hubby left at 7:30 for work. I had Tues and Wed off. Almost every Tues and Wed she'd be in my bed around 8am. She'd stop by at least twice a week, there was times I fucked her 4 or 5 times a week and sometimes in the morning then again that afternoon. She was getting sex from hubby often but wanted more with me. As far as I know hubby didn't know. That did bother me as I knew him, we'd chat in the hall or parking lot, he was a nice guy.
As I got older into my late 20s every married gal I hooked up with...in my head it was HOT doing a married woman but I was deathly afraid I'd hear from a really pissed off husband. Never happened thankfully.

Last edited: