BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
Aug 14, 2021
Hey there. I'm looking to be the boyfriend to a mature wife who wants to explore something different aside from her marriage. Obviously, the bedroom fun would be a main aspect of it but I would also like to get to know her and really be someone she could be with when she wants to have fun and feel sexy again. The goal is to meet up with the couple, discuss the details of the situation, get the okay from both the husband and wife, and then make things happen. Our relationship would consist of dates, hanging out alone with each other, staying the night at each other's homes when we feel comfortable with one another, and overall good energy. Would love to show off a hotwife and hold her hand in public, and of course have some passionate intimacy behind closed doors, exploring her body and giving her peak pleasure.

Seeking White, Asian, or Hispanic wives, someone in decent shape as fitness is important to me, and a woman who likes to have fun and and try different things that she hasn't done before. Would love someone down for coffee and conversations about books, art, films, and really deep conversations. This would be something long-term and seeing how it turns out is all the more intriguing. Seeking wives between the ages of 30-45 years old, but not against someone a few years older. Must be clean and 100% DDF. If genuinely interested, message me with age, stats, pics, and location. I'm 27, 5'9", 145, slim fit, 8 inch BBC.