Clamp play!

Still living with the parents. Long story short but the area we live in has high winds so they bought some heavy duty clothes pegs to keep the clothes on the line!

Me being the horny bastard that I am stole a few of them to play with my GF!

We have been together for years now, we know each others bodies inside out, so I thought fuck it I'm going to try and introduce them! She has super sensitive nipples so I was as gentle as I could be during our foreplay.

The first time I tried them her nips couldn't handle them! I could tell she liked them a little bit but the pain was a little too much!

I was a little upset, I wanted her to enjoy it, but I gave up on the fantasy.

A few days later I sneakily grabbed one of the pegs and put it on her clit hood during our foreplay, she could barely feel it! I grabbed two more of the pegs and put one on each of her pussy lips and continued sliding my finger up and down.

Her pussy was soaking wet, I was so relieved, I thought she would hate it but I could tell she was enjoying the pain! She came super hard after the clothes peg play, I couldn't believe my dream came true!

Anyway that was it!

I am so happy I got my girl into clamp play! My favorite part of sex is making my partner climax so this was a huge success! I just wanted to share this success with you guys!

Reactions: Domuk1
Her nipples will get less sensitive of you work on them regularly. Just pinch them for now. Then you can learn where her threshold is. Keep her there for about a 5 count then let go for at least a minute. The release hurts more as the blood rushes back. Then do it again. When you can get her to at least a 15 county, try the clothes pins again.

Im curious as to why you would want to make them less sensitive. Wouldnt this take away from her pleasure just to be able to put clamps on her? Honest question here as ive never tried anything like this with my wife.