Cleaning my wife after her date with her bf tonight...its my first time

My wife is going to visit her bf tonight, and is super dolled up and looking sexy. She's gonna fuck him and spend time with him for a few hours then come home and let me clean her up before fucking her myself. It was sexy talking with her as she got ready. She asked me to bring her a towel as she was showering, then I helped her clip her bra in the back..Its a very sexy piece with a matching thong, luckily with a little bit of padding under her pussy to keep the creampie she gets in there for me. We've never done this before but last night after we fucked and I came in her, I ate her out until she came, and she really liked it. Only problem is since I already came I didn't want to taste my own cum, so I focused on the clit which got her off in a matter of minutes. I have never been more excited about something sexual until now, and the thought of tasting her with someone else's seed in her just makes me harder than a rock. Funny enough, she might already be pregnant (from him lol) so if she tests positive next week well have to go to planned parenthood to take care of it. Any thoughts or recommendations for me as this is my first time?
If you want honest Recommendation
You must send her Creampie Photos first, You know what I mean Right ?
Don't just leave us with blue balls like that

Reactions: Craigatore
When my GF went on her 1st hot-date,
I recall the look of happiness & excitement
on her face as she left.

I also recall the look on her face when she
returned. Hair messy, lipstain smudged,
dried cum on her cheek & all over her tits.
Her comment was, "he had a really good
cock and he came 3 times...

Cleaned wife a year or so ago. Only time in our 40+ years of the LS. Her lover talked her into asking me to eat her after they fucked. She hollered at me from the master bedroom to come inside. I poked my head in the door (usually a no no) and she told me she wanted me to eat her. I challenged her but she said it was for real. I was very hesitant. But as much as I was reluctant - i crawled up on the bed, between her legs with her lover laying beside her. She spead her legs and I caught a glimpse of her wetness before I dove in as instructed. Ate her - tasted their mingled juices - and was pleasantly surprised that I liked it. I was turned on beyond belief. She came and he asked me to give them privacy. I left the room with the taste of his cum in my mouth. Went to one of our bedrooms and jacked off. I came like a teenager. Haven't been invited back but I would go if invited.
I'd make you clean her after each load as she sucks my cock!!!