Cleaning my wife after her date with her bf tonight...its my first time

But seriously, the chances of me making contact with a couple in my geographical location on this site are probably slim to none. I'm ready to provide oral and be the "cleaner" for wife and husband. No BS.
From her pussy to my mouth...back and forth. Been there, done that and miss it.

Reactions: mwurlitzer
My wife is going to visit her bf tonight, and is super dolled up and looking sexy. She's gonna fuck him and spend time with him for a few hours then come home and let me clean her up before fucking her myself. It was sexy talking with her as she got ready. She asked me to bring her a towel as she was showering, then I helped her clip her bra in the back..Its a very sexy piece with a matching thong, luckily with a little bit of padding under her pussy to keep the creampie she gets in there for me. We've never done this before but last night after we fucked and I came in her, I ate her out until she came, and she really liked it. Only problem is since I already came I didn't want to taste my own cum, so I focused on the clit which got her off in a matter of minutes. I have never been more excited about something sexual until now, and the thought of tasting her with someone else's seed in her just makes me harder than a rock. Funny enough, she might already be pregnant (from him lol) so if she tests positive next week well have to go to planned parenthood to take care of it. Any thoughts or recommendations for me as this is my first time?
I love lick my wife pussy full of cum when she back from date early morning. She is always well used.

Attachments

• wife after date.jpg
    wife after date.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 145
My wife has been dating for several years. When she gets ready to go out she usually gives me the opportunity to help her dress and talks to me about her impending evening. I never fail to get a hard on and wet the panty she has me wear daily. The fact that she is meeting another man, I assume something you have both agreed to, is reason enough for both of you to get excited. It may be easy for me to say now, but just go with the flow. Make sure she knows it is wise to play things safe from every angle. I asked my wife if she would be comfortable sharing her first time experience when she got home, or the next day, because that's part of the cuckolding lifestyle. She said of course and did. She fucked, and came home about 1-2 a.m. as I recall. I awoke as I heard the garage door open. Without going into complete detail, I cleaned up her lover's cum, she told me how magical the evening was and that she was going to see him next Friday, if not before. Finally, as she has me wear a panty daily, she insisted I wear her Friday night panty on Saturday. Now that was hot, at least for me. It was all great the first time and still is today, many years later. Happy wife, happy life!
A meal fit for a cuck!
I would like your wife's pussy clean too. Ok?

My wife has been dating for several years. When she gets ready to go out she usually gives me the opportunity to help her dress and talks to me about her impending evening. I never fail to get a hard on and wet the panty she has me wear daily. The fact that she is meeting another man, I assume something you have both agreed to, is reason enough for both of you to get excited. It may be easy for me to say now, but just go with the flow. Make sure she knows it is wise to play things safe from every angle. I asked my wife if she would be comfortable sharing her first time experience when she got home, or the next day, because that's part of the cuckolding lifestyle. She said of course and did. She fucked, and came home about 1-2 a.m. as I recall. I awoke as I heard the garage door open. Without going into complete detail, I cleaned up her lover's cum, she told me how magical the evening was and that she was going to see him next Friday, if not before. Finally, as she has me wear a panty daily, she insisted I wear her Friday night panty on Saturday. Now that was hot, at least for me. It was all great the first time and still is today, many years later. Happy wife, happy life!

I would like your wife's pussy clean too. Ok?
No problem she fuck so many cocks that will be enough cum for us both

Unquestionably it is less pronounced. It dissipates fairly quickly, but the sight of a cum stain in her panties from the ride home is pretty exciting in itself.

The intensity of the flavor will vary depending on the individual donor. But it's all exciting. The elusive flavor can be even more exciting, as it presents a sort of "tease" and you have to dig to try to get at it. It's psychological to a large extent. The wife can enhance the experience tremendously by talking. "Can you taste his cum in me? Can you taste his dick where he was fucking me? Eat it! I want to feel your tongue licking his sperm where he left it inside me." And guiding me to other areas where his cum might be found. "Lick it off my belly too. He squirted up on my tummy. And inside my thighs."
is a cream pie to go usually not as messy, since the the cum has had time to dissipate or she may have used the bathroom and wiped herself? Just seems like that would be the case.

I would bet since she is your ex-wife now, that having you clean her cream pie is even more exciting for her ! Like a revenge thing. LOL. I don't eat mine either, once I cum I lose that urge. The first time I cleaned my wife it was her idea and it was a little rough at first but she was so fucking turned on, came quick and super hard screaming and pulling my face into her pussy so hard I thought I may suffocate. But her cumming like that made it so fucking hot that it has now become our favorite thing to do. Once she has that final orgasm she passes out very happy and satisfied.

Love to hear more of how it is going now

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Thanks for commenting. It was my first time, and I am definitely not gay, maybe just a bit curious, but it was the hottest thing Ive ever experienced. You could tell she was fucked when she came home, and it was super hot. She smelled just a little differently, and her hair was in a different manner, which was also hot. I took her panties off of her and immediately licked them clean, and the taste of her mixed with her lovers cum was something special, Ill say that. I would like to get to the point where I'm watching her get fucked, then after he cums in her and moves his dick around a little to get it covered with cum, clean his cock off. I have never sucked a dick either but am curious to try. Ill even try to get his dick completely dry of cum. Then, after he says he's clean to his satisfaction Ill clean her creampie up, making sure to get every single last drop. Lastly, Ill fuck her and re-creampie her.
I am a little envious by your description of her on return and all the things you will do in the future. I sometimes wish all those things were still firsts for me. The fun and intensity you'll soon be having and feelings can almost be overwhelming. I can recall my hand visibly shaking when I first touched Mrs4's Bull's cock. It had been something we'd used in fantasy play for ages and when it happened I was so worked up and nervous I almost couldn't bring myself to do it. But once over that hump everything else fell neatly and naturally into place. There is still one thing though that I cant ever get over and that is the smell of another mans aftershave/cologne on her when she returns. Just writing that has fired up my tinnitus and blood pressure. Lol!

Here's hoping you two have many wild and wicked adventures to come.

Mr4

After my husband was for years one of my best fucking machine, in the last month he is only the best pussy cum cleaner. After asking me to consider him more of a cuckold than a stag last year, now his cock don't have access to my pussy or in another hole anymore. He really likes to lick everything others put in my pussy and ass, and since last year he started sucking cocks and being fucked in the ass by our neighbor. I like to watch him when he is fucked and especially to suck cocks together, snowball kiss and swap the cum then to swallow it. I ask my bulls and his friends to fuck me much more often by replacing the lack of his cock.
What do you think of my messages ?☺️

My wife is going to visit her bf tonight, and is super dolled up and looking sexy. She's gonna fuck him and spend time with him for a few hours then come home and let me clean her up before fucking her myself. It was sexy talking with her as she got ready. She asked me to bring her a towel as she was showering, then I helped her clip her bra in the back..Its a very sexy piece with a matching thong, luckily with a little bit of padding under her pussy to keep the creampie she gets in there for me. We've never done this before but last night after we fucked and I came in her, I ate her out until she came, and she really liked it. Only problem is since I already came I didn't want to taste my own cum, so I focused on the clit which got her off in a matter of minutes. I have never been more excited about something sexual until now, and the thought of tasting her with someone else's seed in her just makes me harder than a rock. Funny enough, she might already be pregnant (from him lol) so if she tests positive next week well have to go to planned parenthood to take care of it. Any thoughts or recommendations for me as this is my first time?
take your time and savor every moment - and just enjoy it.

Thanks for commenting. It was my first time, and I am definitely not gay, maybe just a bit curious, but it was the hottest thing Ive ever experienced. You could tell she was fucked when she came home, and it was super hot. She smelled just a little differently, and her hair was in a different manner, which was also hot. I took her panties off of her and immediately licked them clean, and the taste of her mixed with her lovers cum was something special, Ill say that. I would like to get to the point where I'm watching her get fucked, then after he cums in her and moves his dick around a little to get it covered with cum, clean his cock off. I have never sucked a dick either but am curious to try. Ill even try to get his dick completely dry of cum. Then, after he says he's clean to his satisfaction Ill clean her creampie up, making sure to get every single last drop. Lastly, Ill fuck her and re-creampie her.
You are well on your way. I think you will enjoy cleaning him up. Be sure not to forget his balls.

You are well on your way. I think you will enjoy cleaning him up. Be sure not to forget his balls.
I agree. You will enjoy your cuckold life. I am sure your wife enjoyed being cleaned and will enjoy having you there to clean both when it is fresh. As a bull I love being cleaned by hubby before watching him clean his wife. Makes me hard again. I also love pulling out before I cum and then cumming direct in hubby's mouth. Wives love this.

After my husband was for years one of my best fucking machine, in the last month he is only the best pussy cum cleaner. After asking me to consider him more of a cuckold than a stag last year, now his cock don't have access to my pussy or in another hole anymore. He really likes to lick everything others put in my pussy and ass, and since last year he started sucking cocks and being fucked in the ass by our neighbor. I like to watch him when he is fucked and especially to suck cocks together, snowball kiss and swap the cum then to swallow it. I ask my bulls and his friends to fuck me much more often by replacing the lack of his cock.
So what happened that from top he went to zero?