Cleaning my wife after her date with her bf tonight...its my first time

Ive never sucked a dick, Ive only eaten a creampie from my ex wife that her bf left, but now I want to do more kinky stuff.
Sharing a blowjob with my wife, it’s one of my must-do list.

she did told me how too 🤣 at first 2 minute it went really strange and the bull was willing to let us try, so it went ok.

I don’t like hairy dick, best if the bull can shave. But I don’t mind hairy pussy.

Sometimes When I was giving a blowjob to her bf and the bfs wife put anal beads into his anal and going in and out. Usually this cum load will be bigger and it taste stronger.

my wife like to watch me sucking dick and keeps telling me how to suck a good dick😂 she keep say “get your tongue out and like the tip”

My wife is going to visit her bf tonight, and is super dolled up and looking sexy. She's gonna fuck him and spend time with him for a few hours then come home and let me clean her up before fucking her myself. It was sexy talking with her as she got ready. She asked me to bring her a towel as she was showering, then I helped her clip her bra in the back..Its a very sexy piece with a matching thong, luckily with a little bit of padding under her pussy to keep the creampie she gets in there for me. We've never done this before but last night after we fucked and I came in her, I ate her out until she came, and she really liked it. Only problem is since I already came I didn't want to taste my own cum, so I focused on the clit which got her off in a matter of minutes. I have never been more excited about something sexual until now, and the thought of tasting her with someone else's seed in her just makes me harder than a rock. Funny enough, she might already be pregnant (from him lol) so if she tests positive next week well have to go to planned parenthood to take care of it. Any thoughts or recommendations for me as this is my first time?
I like to embrace the reclamation. Cum mixes nicely with her juices and should be a sweet treat. Are you bisexual?

It went well. She left at 7 and was home by 930, so definitely didn't mess around too much there. There wasn't as much cum in her as I thought but god damn it was so hot eating her out until she was clean, then getting sloppy seconds and cumming in her myself. Im hooked!
Very addictive! Congrats on your first bull creampie clean up.

Thanks for commenting. It was my first time, and I am definitely not gay, maybe just a bit curious, but it was the hottest thing Ive ever experienced. You could tell she was fucked when she came home, and it was super hot. She smelled just a little differently, and her hair was in a different manner, which was also hot. I took her panties off of her and immediately licked them clean, and the taste of her mixed with her lovers cum was something special, Ill say that. I would like to get to the point where I'm watching her get fucked, then after he cums in her and moves his dick around a little to get it covered with cum, clean his cock off. I have never sucked a dick either but am curious to try. Ill even try to get his dick completely dry of cum. Then, after he says he's clean to his satisfaction Ill clean her creampie up, making sure to get every single last drop. Lastly, Ill fuck her and re-creampie her.
My clean up experiences are very similar. Thanks for sharing yours! Very Erotic!

Quick follow-up and thoughts...just because men suck cock doesn't make them gay. Right away men think they need to say that. I became bi-sexual as a swinger. And a large percentage of cock sucking to this day has been with swinging couples, a community that has an unwritten rule that swinging men are not bi. In fact, through swinging, I have experienced sucking TS cock. A hot chick with a dick can be a wonderful feeling so don't knock it till you've tried it. No, that does not make me gay either. I have regularly cleaned a cock that has fucked my wife. I am not always allowed to watch or be nearby as to be of assistance and attend to my wife's demands after she has had sex. Maybe I'm a fag, but gay. Just some random thoughts.

You have identified some of the hottest aspects of this. Enjoy the build-up, even before she agrees to do it IRL or has found the man she wants to give her pussy to. Talking about it during that period can be a lot of fun for everyone.

Although I also find it hot when my wife is getting ready and leaving, she becomes nervous about it and kind of shuts down her connection to me a bit. It took me a while to get accustomed to that, because at first that felt bad.

She knows that when she returns, she should "force" me to eat it. To grab my head and push it down there and demand that I lick it all out of her. Because I know, from experience, that as much as it is hot for me to contemplate in the abstract, when presented with the cummy pussy to eat, I can find it off-putting. Until I get my tongue in it and start digging around, then it gets hot again and I dig for all I can find, lick her legs, ass, tummy tits, mouth.

That is so hot. I'm anxiously awaiting the day when I can do this with my bride. Helping her get ready must have been so angst inducing, I can imagine the excitement you must have felt when "helping" her. Me, personally, would have gotten pics of her when she was ready to go to him. A moment I'd want to re-live many times. Bravo for you my friend.

All of the comments in this thread are so spine tingling. I love ot each and every time I am called upon to be the cleaner. Be it my wife, a couple who may be swinger friends of ours or a couple I am fortunate to meet online. That's how this all got me started. Meeting a married swinging couple online and becoming friends...as well as a licker, sucker and cleaner. And the rest, as the saying goes, is history. Good luck everyone. Enjoy!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
All of the comments in this thread are so spine tingling. I love ot each and every time I am called upon to be the cleaner. Be it my wife, a couple who may be swinger friends of ours or a couple I am fortunate to meet online. That's how this all got me started. Meeting a married swinging couple online and becoming friends...as well as a licker, sucker and cleaner. And the rest, as the saying goes, is history. Good luck everyone. Enjoy!
Shelley Anne - where are you located?