Cleaning my wife after her date with her bf tonight...its my first time

Cleaned wife a year or so ago. Only time in our 40+ years of the LS. Her lover talked her into asking me to eat her after they fucked. She hollered at me from the master bedroom to come inside. I poked my head in the door (usually a no no) and she told me she wanted me to eat her. I challenged her but she said it was for real. I was very hesitant. But as much as I was reluctant - i crawled up on the bed, between her legs with her lover laying beside her. She spead her legs and I caught a glimpse of her wetness before I dove in as instructed. Ate her - tasted their mingled juices - and was pleasantly surprised that I liked it. I was turned on beyond belief. She came and he asked me to give them privacy. I left the room with the taste of his cum in my mouth. Went to one of our bedrooms and jacked off. I came like a teenager. Haven't been invited back but I would go if invited.

But seriously, the chances of me making contact with a couple in my geographical location on this site are probably slim to none. I'm ready to provide oral and be the "cleaner" for wife and husband. No BS.
From her pussy to my mouth...back and forth. Been there, done that and miss it.
absolutely agree. Once CL was shut down, I've been unable to make any contacts in Western, NY

Reactions: hotratz
Thanks for posting the follow-up. Have never eaten a cream pie before but am turned on by the thought.

I've heard of your experience referred to as a 'cream pie to go'. Meaning you were not there when she was fucked but got to clean her later on. Would like to hear from those who have been there and done that, is a cream pie to go usually not as messy, since the the cum has had time to dissipate or she may have used the bathroom and wiped herself? Just seems like that would be the case.

Another question for Randomguy: When she came home was her hair somewhat messed up, makeup lightly smeared, and glowing with that satisfied and freshly fucked look? To me, that look is incredibly hot.
I have had would you call "a cream pie to go" on several occasions. A couple where she went to their house, and many where her lovers came to our house while I was at work and then when I got home I got to enjoy. In most cases it was not as messy but it was still obvious the wife was freshly fucked. Pussy red, swollen and cum dripping out, and of course wet panties.

Thanks for commenting. It was my first time, and I am definitely not gay, maybe just a bit curious, but it was the hottest thing Ive ever experienced. You could tell she was fucked when she came home, and it was super hot. She smelled just a little differently, and her hair was in a different manner, which was also hot. I took her panties off of her and immediately licked them clean, and the taste of her mixed with her lovers cum was something special, Ill say that. I would like to get to the point where I'm watching her get fucked, then after he cums in her and moves his dick around a little to get it covered with cum, clean his cock off. I have never sucked a dick either but am curious to try. Ill even try to get his dick completely dry of cum. Then, after he says he's clean to his satisfaction Ill clean her creampie up, making sure to get every single last drop. Lastly, Ill fuck her and re-creampie her.
Agree when wife returns looking home after a "date" is is hot. When I could not be present like you I noticed the smell of sex on her not to mention the physical signs. Definitely recommend watching and then joining in after they have finished. I have had the pleasure of cleaning the other guys cock off after he came in the wife, very hot. I would also suggest getting him hard before they start and then help guide his cock with your hand in to your wife's pussy. It is also a turn on while watching to occasionally pull the guys cock out and suck on it.

Doublelist replaces craigslist.
Cleanup duty is an acquired taste.
Went from. Never gonna do it. Might do it. Okay ill do it. It was okay. That was k8nd of hot. I dont mind doing it. I like it. I will clean up your naughty pussy everyday. 😀
No it doesn't at all...

Agree when wife returns looking home after a "date" is is hot. When I could not be present like you I noticed the smell of sex on her not to mention the physical signs. Definitely recommend watching and then joining in after they have finished. I have had the pleasure of cleaning the other guys cock off after he came in the wife, very hot. I would also suggest getting him hard before they start and then help guide his cock with your hand in to your wife's pussy. It is also a turn on while watching to occasionally pull the guys cock out and suck on it.
As a former Bull many years ago I have to say when I played with a new couple my biggest fear was the husband wanting to do just that. I was very straight then and wanted pussy and tits and prided myself on my masculinity and ability to please women. Having a bi-sexual hubby wanting my cock was not attractive to me at all.
Just communicate with everyone your desires before you act. Some guys are very into bi sexual play and others fear it.

Doublelist replaces craigslist.
Cleanup duty is an acquired taste.
Went from. Never gonna do it. Might do it. Okay ill do it. It was okay. That was k8nd of hot. I dont mind doing it. I like it. I will clean up your naughty pussy everyday. 😀
No it doesn't. Doublelist is crap next to what Craigs list was.
Where the fuck do all those "ladies" advertise now????

Half of my VERY CLEAN, GENERIC listing attempts get flagged.
You can't be direct at all.
And forget about "working" girls. Just
not allowed.