Cockold/hotwife guide (step by step)

A step by step guide may not work for many women since there are so many factors that can make them hesitant. You may have to just find what works for your wife/girl friend. Learning from the experiences from others may be a better option.

My husband was wanting me to be a hot wife for several years but I was raised to be a, "good girl". I did start caging his cock though. After doing that I began having fantasies of cuckolding him but still was too afraid.

One day he mentioned on a another topic that one day you'll wake up and realize you're too old and the time to do it has passed and you'll have the regret that comes with it.

The next day we signed up to and adult lifestyle site, I was thoroughly fucked two days later with my caged husband watching me in considerable attempted erection pain.

My only regret is I didn't begin doing this years ago.

Last edited:
I agree that it all starts communication. That being said, not all wives will be open to this no matter what you do. My wife would have opened up sooner but she is very jealous and didn't want me playing with other women. My wife didn't think it was fair for her to play and me stay faithful. It just took time. I was consistent in my communication and support for her giving it a try. Eventually, she met a guy who was too hot to pass up and she took the leap. In my experience, if you really want this to happen, tell her how you feel and then give her time to get comfortable with the idea. At some point, she will have the opportunity and may just take it.

Fast forward a few years and she has played with 22 different men and 35 total sessions with them. There have been quite a few lessons learned so be careful what you wish for. Please accept that regardless how much you talk about things, rules will evolve over time. As your wife or gf gets comfortable with this activity, she may become more "flexible" with the rules. At one point or another, my wife has broken every one of our rules. She has always been honest with me when the rules changed. (Though usually after the fact) We found that she gets caught up in the moment and fucoses on the enjoyment for her and her friend then pays the consequences later. We also learned that she would rather play without me there. At this point, even though I would prefer to be there, it is a take it or leave it situation. She hasn't included me in her playtime in nearly two years and out of her 35 sessions, I have participated only twice. One other time, we had a suite and I was in the other room while a new friend fucked her. My advice is to accept that it is your wife's body and she will have the final say in how things happen. (No I am not a cuck , very Alpha in every way). I am interested in hearing how other hw husbands have found common ground without squashing their wife's sexy play.

Best of luck!

Honest direct communication (both ways)

Listen deep and hard (HER likes, HER dislikes; HER turn-ons, HER turn-offs)

Set ground rules and discuss thoughts and fantasies

Try to be realistic

Not everything turns good in real life

Think of both her feelings and your feelings once the fantasy has been realized

Thanks for the tips guys! Nice to hear all the stories. I would love to talk more about it but my gf don't like it at all. She likes the fantasy when we are fucking but nothing more....

Tomad12

I am in the same boat as you are... love to talk about it as a fantasy during sex and she was more resistant to anything more, but now I am sensing she is more open and she brings the subject during sex and sometimes without us being intimate...

from other posts here , many said that it was how it all started for them ..so it might be the beginning ..

I agree with many posts, as long as we didnt push her , and allow time , magic works

When she realises all this turns you on & makes you happy she will do it. In our case it took us 4 yrs to convince her. she never got upset when I first brought up this topic so I knew somewhere she also liked the idea. During last year due to covid we spent lot of time together & she would simply bring up this cuckolding topic & she noticed everytime she brought up this topic I would start leaking with pre-cum & get hard on. She was convinced & now she just loves this lifestyle. It really improved our sex life & brought us closer & whatever insecurities we had about eachother are all gone now.

I would live it when she wants it by her one. I feel she likes it more and more. But she needs a little help with it. Are there any guys who's wife didn't liked it befor but now like cuckolding/hotwife?