condom or no condom

do you use any

• yes

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 430 85.5%

• Total voters
But I do now have a diaphragm and am going to try that instead of taking the pill!! Any experiences that are worth knowing from the experts on here?? Xxxx
I've never used the diaphragm so can't really comment. But I did try the coil and I found it quite painful when taking a larger cock so it didn't really work for me and I went back on the pill.
But hopefully you'll be ok, you can only try it and see how it goes. Hope it works ok for you though x

Thanks Lynn. I will give it a go, hubby is very excited about me using it! I want to try it with him tonight but he wants to save its first outing for the weekend when we hopefully have some fun planned. Hope you are ok? Xxx

Reactions: Baddy145
But I do now have a diaphragm and am going to try that instead of taking the pill!! Any experiences that are worth knowing from the experts on here?? Xxxx
Not with a borrowed wife, but an earlier girlfriend, who didn't like the pill, a diaphragm was so unreliable she had pregnancy scares twice saved by miscarriages, once with boyfriend before me, once with me, and in my case I ended up using condoms to be certain. A later boyfriend got her pregnant.

Reactions: Xiahh
The diaphragm might be staying in its case again this weekend. Hubby has become utterly obsessed with my taking cum “properly” as he has termed it! Risky though, but bloody sexy! And another pregnancy would not be that unwelcome either for us having discussed it at length. The chap we are meeting on Saturday has promised to save up for me!!! Not sure what has happened to me of late, but I have never been hornier!! Xxx

The diaphragm might be staying in its case again this weekend. Hubby has become utterly obsessed with my taking cum “properly” as he has termed it! Risky though, but bloody sexy! And another pregnancy would not be that unwelcome either for us having discussed it at length. The chap we are meeting on Saturday has promised to save up for me!!! Not sure what has happened to me of late, but I have never been hornier!! Xxx
Wow that's a big step to take - not a road I've ever considered going down!
All I'd say is don't do anything you'd regret later and that every child needs and deserves a loving home. I'm not here to preach and let's face it, with the life I've led I'm not in any position to do so.
You've already said you've talked about it and that another child wouldn't be unwelcome so I guess that's one big issue covered. But if you did fall pregnant, would hubby be happy to raise the child as his own without any resentment later on? If that's a yes too then the choice is entirely yours. I'm not judging in the slightest - just wanting to make sure you've thought about all the possible ramifications.
You've come such a long way in such a short time and I wouldn't want anything spoiling the fun you're clearly having, which hopefully will continue for many years.
One other thing - which I'm sure you've already thought about, you might want to be careful about the race/ethnicity of any guys you fuck if you're wanting to keep all this a secret from family and friends as a mixed race baby could be hard to explain away.
I know exactly what's happen to you of late - you're getting hooked (both of you by the sound of things) on the excitement of fucking another guy and are on a real high from it. And that is lovely to hear.
Keep having fun - hope you have a great Saturday getting well fucked and filled full of cum (I told you how much more exiting bareback is).
Hope you don't take offence at anything I've said and hope I don't sound like a nagging mother (it comes with age lol).
Lots of love Lynn xx

Sorry been off here for a while!! Hubby and I are expecting… All happened very quickly, and we now have just about 8 months left until we have another member of our family. Will send pics as I start to show, but now we know I am keen to play a bit more again if any chaps are interested! In Cardiff this weekend!!