Covered vs bareback question

A summary of our vetting process, as it relates to our lifestyle…

KK does not have any true “steady lovers” with a couple of exceptions. She craves attention, novelty, and new experience. We learned long ago that we had to have a steady “pipeline” of candidate partners to satiate her needs.

We use a variety of recruiting sources, on-line, and in person to find potential partners. Those that get down-selected are further vetted, at first using ... or Zoom over a few sessions. This helps weed out total fakes and flakes, guys that claim to be fit but are lard-asses, tiny-cock posers, and guys who can’t get hard and stay hard in the presence of another male. The video sessions are masturbation and dirty talk, in part to see if they can stimulate KK’s imagination along with having a hard cock.

The next step varies, but we make them put skin in the game by getting tested for STD/STI’s. We use a network provider that has locations in most cities - the test battery is about $200 plus the time commitment. The results are web-based, with a code and PIN so that we can access the results and verify - this prevents faked tests, or forward-dating old test results.

Either after testing, or in parallel, we set up a face-to-face meeting in a public location; bars, or coffee shops we use for screening.

If things don’t click for whatever reason, we part company. If things are good, we take a ride in our vehicle, I drive, KK and the candidate get in the back seat, so she can conduct what she calls the “cock inspection.” Usually there’s some making out, stroking and fingering, sometimes oral action, and more rarely, if KK just can’t help herself, a hot car-fuck. I watch and stroke if we’re able to find a place to park (we have several spots we use), otherwise I drive and get frustrated.

If the “cock inspection” passes KK’s muster, we set up the date for the real encounter, usually the same or the next night.

About one in three fall out of the process along the way. It is high effort, but it more or less eliminates disappointments like fakes, flakes, etc.
Damn - you should have done the vetting for our current leaders.

A summary of our vetting process, as it relates to our lifestyle…

KK does not have any true “steady lovers” with a couple of exceptions. She craves attention, novelty, and new experience. We learned long ago that we had to have a steady “pipeline” of candidate partners to satiate her needs.

We use a variety of recruiting sources, on-line, and in person to find potential partners. Those that get down-selected are further vetted, at first using ... or Zoom over a few sessions. This helps weed out total fakes and flakes, guys that claim to be fit but are lard-asses, tiny-cock posers, and guys who can’t get hard and stay hard in the presence of another male. The video sessions are masturbation and dirty talk, in part to see if they can stimulate KK’s imagination along with having a hard cock.

The next step varies, but we make them put skin in the game by getting tested for STD/STI’s. We use a network provider that has locations in most cities - the test battery is about $200 plus the time commitment. The results are web-based, with a code and PIN so that we can access the results and verify - this prevents faked tests, or forward-dating old test results.

Either after testing, or in parallel, we set up a face-to-face meeting in a public location; bars, or coffee shops we use for screening.

If things don’t click for whatever reason, we part company. If things are good, we take a ride in our vehicle, I drive, KK and the candidate get in the back seat, so she can conduct what she calls the “cock inspection.” Usually there’s some making out, stroking and fingering, sometimes oral action, and more rarely, if KK just can’t help herself, a hot car-fuck. I watch and stroke if we’re able to find a place to park (we have several spots we use), otherwise I drive and get frustrated.

If the “cock inspection” passes KK’s muster, we set up the date for the real encounter, usually the same or the next night.

About one in three fall out of the process along the way. It is high effort, but it more or less eliminates disappointments like fakes, flakes, etc.

Thank you so much. I picked up some great tips we are going to incorporate!
I like the Skye sex session or Voom. Great idea!

What is the name of the lab you use for std screening?

We have Lab core ans Quest diagnostic s here in Sarasota Florida. The complete screen with Hep C, and B is kinda pricey but worth your life for sure.

What online sites do you use?

Thanks again for the info.

My wife loves bareback.. plays mostly with her friends and feels “safer” than a stranger. We all get tested and so far so good. It helps that they are also in long term relationships.

There is nothing like bareback skin to skin feeling hot wet flesh arouses and keep trusts pace in positive trend 😉rather than being preoccupied with a condom is it gonna break and semen poops out , is it gonna stuck inside vagina or rectum at certain retreat etc...😎

I have never understood why risking STDs and or unwanted pregnancy have amythng to do with the lifestyle. If that is what you want to do find a lady who wants a baby from you but don't tell others that is the only way.

I have never understood why risking STDs and or unwanted pregnancy have amythng to do with the lifestyle. If that is what you want to do find a lady who wants a baby from you but don't tell others that is the only way.
The reason they say it's the only way is cause they are mental midgets better known as idiots

Reactions: Robert Smith
We've gone both ways - Stacey prefers the natural feel of her lover but is cautious if not somebody with whom she's had relations before. Married guys have always seemed safer. These days she has one long time lover whom we trust emphatically. On rare pickups, when she's in one of her sex craved moods, it's a condom.

My girlfriend has two regulars for sometime now. At first she used protection but now fucks them only bareback. The paradox is that they both fuck other girls often (she is a bit jealous they do it lol) but she just trust's them to keep her safe.
She is not on the pill and used morning after pill a few times, never because of me though, I always need to pull out well before I'm ready to cum

My wife has certainly had one-night-stands with strangers, but most of the men who have fucked her most regularly during our marriage are married friends of ours...guys we know in our everyday life. None of them came on to Kate or tried to get her into bed. They only responded to her flirting with them and seducing them. We are pretty confident that most of them only have sex with their wife and Kate. Kate feels pretty comfortable letting them fuck Kate bare and cum in her.