Covertly set up home router to see wifes web activity to understand her level of comfortability with my desires

This is my first forum post and I'm new to this site, and very new to the idea of the lifestyle...

We are an early 30s couple married for close to 2 years. I first shared my hotwife/cuckold fantasies with my wife almost a year ago. It discussion didnt go great at all, so I decided to see if I could learn more about her willingness to explore the idea by monitoring our home internet/wifi traffic through a new compatible router.

It has really opened a window into what our partners may secretly enjoy or what they may just be curious about. It's not a fool proof method, but it has been quite interesting and worthwhile as long as you are willing to stay covert about it and not give too much of your "behind the scenes" knowledge away.

Just thought I'd post this method I've been trying, and if you're network/tech savy to hopefully help others.

Cheers.

This is my first forum post and I'm new to this site, and very new to the idea of the lifestyle...

We are an early 30s couple married for close to 2 years. I first shared my hotwife/cuckold fantasies with my wife almost a year ago. It discussion didnt go great at all, so I decided to see if I could learn more about her willingness to explore the idea by monitoring our home internet/wifi traffic through a new compatible router.

It has really opened a window into what our partners may secretly enjoy or what they may just be curious about. It's not a fool proof method, but it has been quite interesting and worthwhile as long as you are willing to stay covert about it and not give too much of your "behind the scenes" knowledge away.

Just thought I'd post this method I've been trying, and if you're network/tech savy to hopefully help others.

Cheers.
What did you discover?

This is something out of CSI or some fictional creep indie flick I think. If you have time to snoop on router logs you surely have time to cultivate a potential hotwife relationship with your wife.

Put the effort into doing it right. This isn’t a criticism or putting you on blast for this but it should be taken as advice only.

Best wishes in whatever happens in the future.