Crossdressing & cuckolding

jane don

When wife & I were dating we started swinging because She wanted to try it & I was more than game- In short order We discovered something that neither of us would would have ever guessed--I enjoy watching her have sex as much as having sex with her (we were both a little shocked by this--but the other part was she loved being watched (by me or others ) as well) then she had me wear her nite gowns(way too big for me) while having sex--We both enjoyed it so much that she started buying me fem clothing (dresses/panties/nities/bras & complete wardrobes-- & when I was home I was "Dressed" "Almost" all the time--& stated dressing (at her insistence) when we had Company--I was loving it to-- a couple yrs before she took sick (& died) she & a couple of her boyfriends were helping & teaching me how to be a "Real" female (transition to female-- I wanted it to- It was important to both of us--never in a million yrs would I have guessed I wanted to be a Girl--we never got too far with my transition before her health went too far downhill--- Now--I'm not hardly interested in women--I just want to be what she said she wanted me to be--a bigger "Female" Slut (her words) than she was-- I don't understand my desire but it is strong -- I don't want to be a guy with a guy--I want to be a girl with a guy--if that makes any sense -- Have others been on this type of journey & how does one handle it? I've been trying (without much luck to meet people to continue down this path-

Attachments

• FUN 045.jpg
    FUN 045.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 61
  • FUN 050.jpg
    FUN 050.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 60
    8.9 KB · Views: 77
I wear her panties cos I am told either by her or her bulll. I am often on my back in her thongs rubbing my dick whilst one dick is fucking me and sucking on another one

Reactions: persian_bull