Cuck hubbies post your small dick pic

we are interested in why you put men's penises locked in cages, what does that mean to you ok and my husband and i are in the share me game he is never locked up

we are interested in why you put men's penises locked in cages, what does that mean to you ok and my husband and i are in the share me game he is never locked up
For us, my wife enjoys the control and knowing that when I'm caged she has the power and to a degree ownership of my cock and when I can orgasm. For me I find it quite intense to wear a cage, it feels like being in a state of semi arousal consistently which is enjoyable. It obviously gets much more intense when teased.

For us, my wife enjoys the control and knowing that when I'm caged she has the power and to a degree ownership of my cock and when I can orgasm. For me I find it quite intense to wear a cage, it feels like being in a state of semi arousal consistently which is enjoyable. It obviously gets much more intense when teased.
maybe wearing her panties on you would be more of a thrill than being in a cageIMG_20221014_160518.jpg

Last edited: