SexyLuv1

Male
Jun 6, 2015
Long Beach, CA
283577_11.jpg BlackHotWife31.jpg BlackHotWife64.jpg "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my god it's big baby!"

I remember thinking that I had never had any girl that was this tight. I shoved my dick deeper into her and she threw her head back, arched her back, and shook like she was having spasms. As I slowly started to pump her, her screams had reached a new high. It took her awhile to adjust to my dick, but after awhile she put her hands on my ass cheeks and started to push up on my dick, trying to get more inside of her. I helped her out by ramming my dick into her harder and faster as she yelled out for more.

"That's it baby" she screamed. "Give me that big black dick nice and hard!"

Goddamn she turned me on so much! I slammed my dick into her as hard as I could as she yelled and thrashed around on the bed underneath of me. For a few seconds I thought she was having a convulsion. I started to grunt and pump her with every bit of might that I had. I thought I was going to throw my back out trying to get every inch of dick that I could inside of her. My flesh slapped against her as we rammed together.

"I'm gonna cum baby, ohhhhhh fuck yes!" she screamed as she threw her head back and dug her nails into my ass cheeks.

I could feel her muscles tighten as her wet pussy exploded all over my rock hard dick. She screamed and her body shook almost violently as she continued to orgasm. The sensation of her cumming on my dick, and the white hot intensity of the fucking that this girl had just put on me was too much for me to take, I pumped faster and my heart raced as my dick erupted inside of her. My body shook as I gyrated my hips faster and faster, releasing every bit of semen that I had into her tight, wet pussy. We both moaned with pleasure as we remained tense for a few seconds. It was the best orgasm that I ever had and I could tell that it was the same for her.

We both let out a laugh at the feeling of intense pleasure that we had just experienced together. Then we started to kiss again, she was so into me now that I could do whatever I wanted with her and she would love it. I looked over at Henry and he was still sitting there silently, it was almost like he was a corpse. I don't even think that Mary remembered that he was in the room. She was so into me as she kissed me that she had lost track of what was going on in the rest of the world. After what we had just experienced, her husband or nobody else mattered. It was like she had said from the beginning, tonight she was my slut and not Henry, not anybody could do anything about it!

After we kissed for a few minutes, Mary lowered her head down to my dick again. She started to lick all of the cum off of the head. She smiled like an insatiable she devil as she ran her tongue around the tip of my dick. Amazingly, I could see and feel myself getting hard again already. She continued to put just the head in her mouth and suck on it as my dick grew back to full length.

"Ohhhhh" she smiled. "I see you are ready for more of me baby!"

I laid back as she slowly climbed on top of me, kissing my chest and finally my mouth. I smiled at her as I held my stiff dick up in the air. She winced and let out a yelp as she slid her wet pussy down onto my dick. Oh she was so tight! Her pussy gripped my dick nice and tight as she slowly slid up and down. She rested her hands on my chest and I grabbed her ass cheeks as she started to bounce up and down faster. I pushed up into her harder and harder. I gritted my teeth as I slammed into her and she screamed louder for more.

"Slam that nice fat dick into me baby!"

Her body was so petite that it seemed like my huge dick was going to split her in half, but she bounced up and down with glee. She even slid her pussy all the way down on my dick and grinned on it. She was holding me down fucking me now.

"Your dick feels so good deep in my white pussy baby" she gritted her teeth as she said the words.

She was so fucking nasty! I knew if I let her take control that I wouldn't last long. I kept her small frame on my dick as I stood up with her. She bounced up and down on my long, black pole as we continued in a standing fuck. She had her arms around me kissing me as we both moaned with pure lust. I gripped her ass cheeks and took control of her as I pounded her pussy. Her grip tightened around my shoulders and she screamed out louder as I picked up the pace again. I grabbed her ass and pulled her down on my dick and held her there for a few seconds. Mary threw her head back and screamed with joy as eight and a half inches of black dick filled her pussy up.

I put her back down on the bed and withdrew from her.

"I want you from behind baby" I said.

She let out a gleeful "Oh yeah!" as she turned around and wiggled that small, but firm white ass in front of me. I started to smack her ass cheeks and she moaned each time that I did it. I left little red handprints behind and she rubbed them as she looked back at me and smiled. I slid my fat dick into that pretty white pussy as I grabbed her ass and she gripped onto the bed sheets. She put her head down and screamed like a woman going wild. Her pussy gripped my dick more intensely now. I felt this need to make her cum even harder than she had last time.

Mary gripped the sheets so hard that her hands were turning white. I leaned in close as I slammed into her pussy from behind. Gently I tugged on her hair and whispered into her ear.

"This is what you wanted isn't it bitch?" I growled. "This is what you were begging for!""

She moaned louder and she was so wet that it was unreal. This girl played the innocent role, but she loved it nasty and I was here to deliver!

"This big, black dick in your pussy worth it?" I continued.

She slammed her ass back into me and gritted her teeth. "Oh yeah baby!" she screamed. "Keep on fucking me! Slam that fuckin black dick into me!"

I grabbed her hips and pounded her tight little pussy as hard as I could. Her body jerked and she trashed across the bed like a wild stallion. She screamed and begged me for more. Her back arched and she almost pulled the sheets off the bed she was gripping them so hard. Her scream seemed to get caught in her throat before it finally came out.

"Fuuuuuuck, I'm gonna cum again baby!"

Her muscles tightened and she screamed like she was being murdered. The next thing I knew I could feel her hot, wet cum exploding all over my dick. I continued to slam into her as hard as I could. Mary was a sexual predator and I had wanted to cum when she did, but I had something special planned for her. As I rammed my dick into her and she screamed as she rested her head against the bed, I whispered in her ear again.

"I wanna cum in your mouth baby" I said. "Would you like that?"

"Oh fuck yeah baby, I wanna taste that hot cum!" she moaned.

I pulled out of her and stood up as she got down on her knees in front of me. She grabbed my dick and attacked it like it was the last one that she would ever have. She slid her hot mouth down on my dick and sucked on it at a blistering pace. Bobbing her head back in forth, Mary slurped on my dick and her eyes were just begging for more. I trusted my hips with every bob of her head. I wanted her to taste every inch of my hard, black dick and every last drop of my cum. She had an even wilder, cum hither look in her eyes and she pulled my dick out of her mouth long enough to make one last demand.

"Squirt your hot cum in my mouth baby!" she begged as she stroked my dick fast and hard.

Reactions: Sergey723
I have been here, done this!! It is AMAZING and even frightening for our husband to see us become this lustful needy wanton fuckikng machine for Black Lovers!! When we get to this level of LUST and desire, there is virtually nothig we won't do for our BBC Lovers!! And this is NOT a situation that we ever achieve with our husbands/significant others. They are seeing something unleashed in us that they have NEVER seen before!! The first time my husband saw me SCREAMING and BEGGING my Black Lover to cum DEEP in my belly and knock me up with his baby........he simply had NEVER seen that woman before and he wasn't sure whether to be turned on by it or afraid to have it happen again, LOLLOL.

J (the wife)