Cucked by a couple

Not exactly. We were playing with a couple several years ago in a hotel room. Things were going well. The guy was playing with May and I was playing with his wife. Our clothes were off and he went down on May and I did likewise with the wife. Then the wives sucked our respective cocks. After a bit, the husband laid May on her back and slid his cock into her. I tried to do the same with his wife, and all she would do was suck my cock!

There was my wife, laying next to me on the bed, getting her brains fucked out by the guy, and all I'm getting is a blow job. Really pissed me off to hear May orgasming and the guy groaning because she felt so good. Best I could do was grab his wife's head and fuck her mouth. As I got ready to cum, she tried to get me out of her mouth but I held her head tight as I heard the guy cumming in my wife, so I shot my cum in his wife's mouth.

Not exactly. We were playing with a couple several years ago in a hotel room. Things were going well. The guy was playing with May and I was playing with his wife. Our clothes were off and he went down on May and I did likewise with the wife. Then the wives sucked our respective cocks. After a bit, the husband laid May on her back and slid his cock into her. I tried to do the same with his wife, and all she would do was suck my cock!

There was my wife, laying next to me on the bed, getting her brains fucked out by the guy, and all I'm getting is a blow job. Really pissed me off to hear May orgasming and the guy groaning because she felt so good. Best I could do was grab his wife's head and fuck her mouth. As I got ready to cum, she tried to get me out of her mouth but I held her head tight as I heard the guy cumming in my wife, so I shot my cum in his wife's mouth.
I would have corn-holed the guy. In that situation, if his wife is not going to put out... he is.

I would have corn-holed the guy. In that situation, if his wife is not going to put out... he is.
Not my thing. After the first round we had some drinks. I could tell his wife wasn't happy I'd rammed my cock down her throat but he started playing with May again and looked like he wanted to dip his cock into my wife a second time. I was also pissed and told May we needed to leave.

"Many" years ago, my ex would go to her home town to visit family for the weekend, as I was working a lot. It wasn't until much later, a couple we were friends with there, the female told me my ex would come spend the night with them, she would get drunk (why we divorced), and they would have their way with her. The female said, 'just let her get drunk, she'll do anything'. So, I guess that counts, lol. I never heard about any of this while it was going on...

A somewhat similar thing happened to my wife when she was on her annual fall motorcycle trip. Met a couple in Brainerd at a Starbucks and ended up staying with them for the night. He took her downstairs to a bedroom while his wife stayed upstairs making something to eat for the evening. The other couple used my wife's phone and took some pictures for me. The wife took many of her husband and my wife together, and obviously the husband took some pictures of the two girls on the bed with legs spread and a magic wand laying on the bed. My wife told me they both used the wand on each other and then the lady of the house retired to the master bedroom and the husband stayed downstairs with my wife for the night. The pictures I have of those days are always fun to look at!

Wow. Crazy story. What happened after

Reactions: DewMyWife
Wow. Crazy story. What happened after
We laid there recovering. After a few minutes the guy started stroking May and playing with her tits. His wife was in the bathroom. He grabbed May's hand and put it on his hardening cock. He wanted to fuck my wife again, and she was interested as her mouth went back down on his cock. I grabbed her other hand and said we needed to go....

Reactions: Seth
We laid there recovering. After a few minutes the guy started stroking May and playing with her tits. His wife was in the bathroom. He grabbed May's hand and put it on his hardening cock. He wanted to fuck my wife again, and she was interested as her mouth went back down on his cock. I grabbed her other hand and said we needed to go....
Damn. So you were jealous? Did she get upset that you made her leave