watching wife getting examined by old gyni

andysmith

Couple
Gold
I was fortunate to watching my wife being examined by her gyni on several occasions while she was preg. It is the one time where the doc seems to find it ok to have husband in same room. Admittedly he asked me to stand out of direct view behind a wheeled screen but once he was examining he was too engrossed to see that i moved so I could see every ingle intimate move of his hands over her body; examining her breasts, and placing fingers inside her vagina. Seeing him part her cunt lips, pushing ky jellied up fingers inside to feel the cervix; all quite lovely to watch. Anyone else find this stimulating despite the normality of the situation?

A couple of years ago my wife was scheduled for a gynecologist exam. I went together with her. In the room entered the doctor (male). He asked her to undress. Already that got me excited. We were just back from a holiday. My wife tans in small thongs, so she had amazing looking tan lines and glowing hot pussy.
When I saw her sit in the chair and opening her legs, I got super hard. The doctor sat in front of her. I think he got very excited too as his body language did not seem professional anymore :)
He touched her meaty pussy lips and slowly opened her pussy. He was very slow and looking very careful. He then went to take a condom, which made me super horny when i saw. In my mind he was going to use the condom for his penis. Sadly he put it on the probe. He softly rubbed some gel on it and smierd it on her pussy lips, the softly pushed inside. That was a pure bliss moment for me. He started moving the probe slowly inside moving left, right, back forth, every where.
The hotest part was her smile on the face and looking at me. I was behind the doctor and was super tempted to take a video. Unfortunately i did not.
Later one night while having sex i told my wife about my point of view during the exam and how horribly horny it made me. I told her that i am very excited to see her getting touched again by another guy.
Since then I have been telling her often about that. She is so far strictly declining, saying that she is monogamous, boring and not interested in such actions