Cucked by lesbian

Chances are very good that that strap-on will be outfitted with a very large dildo and women tend to fuck very hard. Unlike a man they won't ever lose their erection so you should expect to get pounded with a very large toy for a very long time.
Very erotic! Few things do it for me like a demonstration of legendary feminine stamina-sexuality! This combines the best of what both genders bring, without male orgasmic limitations. To see THAT — a very large organ, never going soft, pounding VERY hard for a very long time — to see THAT unleashed on one’s wife?! By the gods — what wouldn’t I give to see that!

Reactions: SlutwifeCCuckJ
S
I’ve mentioned on many threads/posts that my wife loves pussy and she sleeps with women for me and our enjoyment (working on adding cocks as we speak, now).

Since this thread mentioned strapons, here is a pic of my wife from about a decade with a (former) friend of her strapon fucking her.
Oh so fucking love to be balls deep in that cunt 😋😋

Reactions: mistadee
Hey all,

just wondering if anyone has a similar fetish as me.
Although I’m into the idea of being cucked, I think the full jump is a bit far for both myself and my 20-something wife for now.

I have a particular relatively more comforting fantasy about her being fucked by a lesbian woman with a strapon. Don’t know why I find it less threatening but I think would prefer this to a full on cuckold involving another man.

Anyone else have similar thoughts or have actually acted on those thoughts?
My wife has cucked me with men, 2 men, women and couples...

Hey all,

just wondering if anyone has a similar fetish as me.
Although I’m into the idea of being cucked, I think the full jump is a bit far for both myself and my 20-something wife for now.

I have a particular relatively more comforting fantasy about her being fucked by a lesbian woman with a strapon. Don’t know why I find it less threatening but I think would prefer this to a full on cuckold involving another man.

Anyone else have similar thoughts or have actually acted on those thoughts?
My wife loves it when her girlfriend fucks her with a strap on- always squirts tons! I definitely get the fantasy 😉😋😋