Cuckold in Panties?

Allen Amboy

Couple
May 28, 2017
I‘m not forced to wear panties but I have worn panties on occasions. Never for my wife but I’ve gone to functions dressed in normal attire wearing sexy panties.
Most recently I wore a pare of my daughter’s red thongs out. No one knew but I love the feel of it.

jane don

Jun 30, 2020
London Ontario
My wife loved for me to wear panties (she even got rid of all but one pair of mens under ware )--but--she always said if I'm wearing panties--not one bit of my manhood was allowed to show--so things like thongs were out of the question-

Attachments

• FUN 049.jpg
    FUN 049.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 62
Jan 21, 2022
I've been wearing panties since long before I was a cuckold. My wife doesn't require it, but does fully embrace and encourage my feminine/Sissy side. As she says, my feminine/Sissy side is "much more pleasant, loving, caring and understanding." thank my masculine side. She absolutely loves my "softer" side. Her only stipulation is that I must wear my cock cage any time I wear panties, as she feels that it's only appropriate... Which is fairly regularly, and leads to plenty of time to "enjoy" her boyfriend.