Cuckold in Panties?

I‘m not forced to wear panties but I have worn panties on occasions. Never for my wife but I’ve gone to functions dressed in normal attire wearing sexy panties.
Most recently I wore a pare of my daughter’s red thongs out. No one knew but I love the feel of it.

My wife loved for me to wear panties (she even got rid of all but one pair of mens under ware )--but--she always said if I'm wearing panties--not one bit of my manhood was allowed to show--so things like thongs were out of the question-

Attachments

• FUN 049.jpg
    FUN 049.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 64
I've been wearing panties since long before I was a cuckold. My wife doesn't require it, but does fully embrace and encourage my feminine/Sissy side. As she says, my feminine/Sissy side is "much more pleasant, loving, caring and understanding." thank my masculine side. She absolutely loves my "softer" side. Her only stipulation is that I must wear my cock cage any time I wear panties, as she feels that it's only appropriate... Which is fairly regularly, and leads to plenty of time to "enjoy" her boyfriend.