Cuckold Self Confidence

Robert50

Couple
Verified
Gold
It seems, some bulls on this forum are very condescending toward cucks. We’ve been married for 25 years and in this lifestyle for a year and a half. I love watching you fuck my wife, I love eating your cum out of her pussy you have just fucked, and I love sucking you off before and after you fuck her. I don’t feel the least bit inferior or submissive to you. If you are uncomfortable with my bisexual tendencies, just politely decline our offer. Regards!

ok i can meet u n ur wife i am 8x6" shaved smooth now i like to know where u 2 are located ?

Attachments

• WIN_20201028_10_34_53_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201028_10_34_53_Pro.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 30
  • WIN_20201028_10_34_31_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201028_10_34_31_Pro.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Love
Reactions: Cocoaflcple
It seems, some bulls on this forum are very condescending toward cucks. We’ve been married for 25 years and in this lifestyle for a year and a half. I love watching you fuck my wife, I love eating your cum out of her pussy you have just fucked, and I love sucking you off before and after you fuck her. I don’t feel the least bit inferior or submissive to you. If you are uncomfortable with my bisexual tendencies, just politely decline our offer. Regards!
If they are that way, there are a lot of Bulls that enjoy and want you involved. What your wife and you want is the important thing.

I am up in NJ now. My 1st grandchilds.birthday she will be 1 on the 26th, i am very serious about.meeting whenni get back down ok. u have a pic to share ?

I would love you to suck me off n then i will do ur wife n u can eat my cum out of her puss as u. Do that. She can take me in her mouth for. Another load ! Joe

I would really love that, and having love with your wife too. let's enjoy..

This describes me perfectly. I have no qualms in being submissive to my wife (sexually, or otherwise)... But I never have, and NEVER WILL be submissive to my wife's boyfriend.
If he ever "assumed" otherwise, he'd be put in his place quicker than he knew what hit him.
Luckily for us all (me, my wife and her boyfriend), He's actually pretty awkward/passive whenever I'm around (his own insecurities, despite being sexually "aggressive"/dominant with my wife).