Cuckold without restrictions

BOGMANDIAS

Lately I have been imagining many scenarios that would be unfeasible in real life and I realized that all these scenarios have something in common: exposure. Cuckolding is very little accepted socially and at the same time it is a fetish that is closely linked to the opinion of other people such as wife, bulls, people who know your lifestyle and yourself. Does it always make me wonder what if things were different? What if cuckold is common in society or if it was common in a more private environment like a gated community? I already wrote about it here, but I still can't stop thinking about it. I think that imagining ordinary situations adapted to an entirely cuckold environment turns me on. Sure, I know that this kind of scenario would never happen in real life and being honest even if it happened i wouldn't like it because there are other important things in life besides cuckolding. As much as cuckold is very important for some people, it is difficult to live in an environment that boils down to cuckold, in fact it is impossible. But in the imagination everything seems better because we don't consider the problems and we only think about it with a hard-on that is why I'll share some ideas that I had and I would like you to share your ideas without worrying about reality.
Imagine an environment where cuckolding is common, it doesn't have to be the whole society, it could just be a neighborhood, a city or a gated community. Now we can imagine the exciting things that could happen in that kind of environment:

- Bulls and hotwives walk hand in hand through the streets while being accompanied by cucks.They have nothing to hide, so they kiss (frech kiss) each other in public the bull puts his hand on the hotwife's ass. The cuck touches his own dick over his pants.

- You open the door of your house in the morning and see your neighbor mowing the lawn, but he is not only in his underwear or in simple clothing, he is wearing only a chastity cage. He asks not only about you and your wife, but also about her bulls.

- The local bars and restaurants are full of women wearing almost nothing. Some are without panties and spread their legs to draw the attention of bulls.

- In the morning there are wives coming home with red marks and smeared makeup while there are bulls coming out of other houses

- Your wife doesn't need to moan low to keep the neighbors from bothering them because they will love to hear that she is with a lover

- In some parts there are nudist couples. The cuck is wearing only a cage, bull is naked and visibly excited and wife is naked, with red skin.

- There is a sex club suitable for cuckolds.When you open the doors of the club all you hear are moans of pleasure and all you see are naked bodies.

- Wives being fucked by several men while some husbands watch and others clean.

What do you think of this scenario? What would you add? Ignoring reality, what would your life be like in such a place?

Lately I have been imagining many scenarios that would be unfeasible in real life and I realized that all these scenarios have something in common: exposure. Cuckolding is very little accepted socially and at the same time it is a fetish that is closely linked to the opinion of other people such as wife, bulls, people who know your lifestyle and yourself. Does it always make me wonder what if things were different? What if cuckold is common in society or if it was common in a more private environment like a gated community? I already wrote about it here, but I still can't stop thinking about it. I think that imagining ordinary situations adapted to an entirely cuckold environment turns me on. Sure, I know that this kind of scenario would never happen in real life and being honest even if it happened i wouldn't like it because there are other important things in life besides cuckolding. As much as cuckold is very important for some people, it is difficult to live in an environment that boils down to cuckold, in fact it is impossible. But in the imagination everything seems better because we don't consider the problems and we only think about it with a hard-on that is why I'll share some ideas that I had and I would like you to share your ideas without worrying about reality.
Imagine an environment where cuckolding is common, it doesn't have to be the whole society, it could just be a neighborhood, a city or a gated community. Now we can imagine the exciting things that could happen in that kind of environment:

- Bulls and hotwives walk hand in hand through the streets while being accompanied by cucks.They have nothing to hide, so they kiss (frech kiss) each other in public the bull puts his hand on the hotwife's ass. The cuck touches his own dick over his pants.

- You open the door of your house in the morning and see your neighbor mowing the lawn, but he is not only in his underwear or in simple clothing, he is wearing only a chastity cage. He asks not only about you and your wife, but also about her bulls.

- The local bars and restaurants are full of women wearing almost nothing. Some are without panties and spread their legs to draw the attention of bulls.

- In the morning there are wives coming home with red marks and smeared makeup while there are bulls coming out of other houses

- Your wife doesn't need to moan low to keep the neighbors from bothering them because they will love to hear that she is with a lover

- In some parts there are nudist couples. The cuck is wearing only a cage, bull is naked and visibly excited and wife is naked, with red skin.

- There is a sex club suitable for cuckolds.When you open the doors of the club all you hear are moans of pleasure and all you see are naked bodies.

What do you think of this scenario? What would you add? Ignoring reality, what would your life be like in such a place?
Where do I sign up?? Nice!!

I Don't want to justify anything. Cuckold has ill effects. but what you imagine is not practical. Even in todays world, where Monogamy between husband - Wife is practiced. but where do you see husband wife going naked in restaurant. or wife removing her clothes to get attention of husband. Sex is Mostly a activity practiced either in close door or at place almost closed for general public. so relax and things will not go thatway

I guess I'm a little different then. I liked what I read, but it doesn't appeal to me really. If it became THAT mainstream, it loses the appeal. If it's so accepted, there would really be no humiliation. It becomes the norm. I need the humiliation personally, whether it is public or just between my wife and I, or my wife and I and a few people. If the whole neighborhood was filled with cucks mowing the lawn and washing cars and bulls fucking the wives...there's no more real excitement left for me. I want that moment of embarrassment, someone seeing it, the bull feeling that alpha power rush because it's so unique for him, the wife feeling superior to me, even if just for a session, because that's not how I am 24/7. And if I was cuck for 24/7, I'd need that rush and thrill even more - I need for it to be different, not mainstream. Take those thrills away and I no longer want to be a cuck.

Reactions: ferike
I would be in the Cuckold room, where we are all naked with chastity cages. Some of us clean up and others do sissy activities. We all wait for our wives to finish with their bulls

Reactions: Derekthecuck