Cucks, do any of your family or friends know your in this lifestyle

during a family lunch, my wife told her 2 sisters & one BIL that she had a BF. they asked who & she told them a friend of mine.

some of my buddies knew. she did one guy who bragged like a high schooler. he told his buddy who recognized her name & told my buddies, who, then, mentioned it to me.

More people than I would like know about our lifestyle. Some found out by accident and others found out because my wife told them. It was very embarrassing at first but it really doesn't bother me much anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
More people than I would like know about our lifestyle. Some found out by accident and others found out because my wife told them. It was very embarrassing at first but it really doesn't bother me much anymore.
Some people finding out can feel embarrassingly sexy but other people finding out sucks. I prefer that my secrets be discovered by my old female friends or relatives rather than the male ones.

Reactions: gregnginger
My sister suspects that my wife is cheating on me, and she has warned me to be on the lookout multiple times, but sis lives in Canada, so she cannot be sure.
Her sister also suspects that something is fishy, but again she is not sure.
I have told one of my close friends, he sort of found out by accident, he happened to visit us unannounced once and my wife was leaving just then all dolled up to go on a date by uber. So he asked me upfront, and I told him, he was quite stoked, but did not say anything to anyone.

Last edited:
I think most people know what she gets up to, she never was discrete , with one guy all but fucking her in the corridor to the toilet in our local pub, we live in a small village and have done all our lives so by playing in the pub she let everyone know she was an easy screw.
My mother told me about her playing with the milkman at the local picnic area, her mum knew she was fucking someone else as several times she watched her daughter walk down the road home at six in the morning after spending the night in his bed. My best mate knows, he guessed she was up to something and asked me about it, I told him about all her misdeeds, we had all known each other since primary school, he lives with his daughter and her partner, they have known Maggie for years, they both know along with a step daughter she is just coming up to 14 years old and she also asks me about it. Our daughter and son both know and I think his wife knows as well although they live in America so they are not so close but our daughter lives 200 yards up the road so we see her a lot.
This has been going on most of our marriage some 57 years now.