Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

she was so shy the first time i seen a guy kiss her i could see she was melting in his arms
her first kiss wat in a adult book store i talked her into a video booth a a guy reached in and started feeling her up and then got in the booth and i shut the door he kissed her but good as i puled her bra up off her tits

Reactions: stonemtncouple
Wife kisses both of us. She'll be in the middle, they toung kiss for a bit then she turns and we kiss, back and forth, it really gets her turned on. And yea I can taste him in her mouth but I'm over that....it's fun stuff.
Also he kisses her while I pump her, I kiss her while he fucks her. I swear I can tell when he's close to unloading by how she kisses me......VERY exciting for her and me to kiss as he cums in her, crazy erotic. As he's letting it go he holds her tight, she hold me tight as were kissing...nothing better.

Reactions: stonemtncouple
I don't like the kissing, that's what I want reserved for just me and my wife! But her side is she wants kissing with the men, but not so much with me during sex unless she is really horny. For me it should be kept as a loving bond between us

I personally don't understand husbands that try to restrict kissing between wife and bull during sex. That's the first rule that usually gets broken in the heat of passion

That said, I never expected my wife not to kiss her sexual partners, and she does everytime she has sex with one of them (including during foreplay, and during the afterglow of great sex)! She always kisses her lovers deeply and passionately! View attachment 945786
View attachment 945787
View attachment 945788
View attachment 945789
View attachment 945792
I'm sure not all of her kisses are on his lips!!!!

Reactions: DAVO
Kissing is so erotic and sexy. I love kissing my sexy wife as she takes her lovers cock. I can see the love in her eyes and the joy and ecstasy on her face. I love seeing my babe happy as I kiss her lips and face and beautiful neck. We all just lose ourselves in the moment of simply enjoying each others pleasure.
I'd love to pump her full of cum and slap her tits while you kiss her!!!

Id love you to, she likes her nipples pinched often wears nipple clamps etc. be nice for her to wear them for you as I watch you pump your load into her as she loves the feeling of a throbbing cock as it unloads.
I'd love to see her with nipple clamps and tease them as I pound her pussy!!! I'd love to pump her full of cum and pull out with her pussy and my cock dripping!!!

I would agree with your last statement. My wife and I are both bi and I think it is a huge factor that enables this type of lifestyle.

The three lovers that we both developed feelings for were bi, as well. I don't seek out men, per se, but sucking my wife's lover's dick, on occasion, is very enjoyable.

My wife loves it when I do that. To her, she says, it shows my complete acceptance of her lover. To me, it's an honor thing. It's the best way for me to show how much I appreciate the man and cock that brings so much pleasure to my wife.
We totally agree! The first time hubby sucked our Bull, it was at the request of our Bull. Then, I found it very hot and also viewed hubby sucking my lover as his acceptance of the fact that I was enjoying another. But I began to notice how much passion hubby was putting into his oral efforts and I asked him why. He explained that it was the only way he knew the both honor and thank this Man for pleasuring me so much.

We totally agree! The first time hubby sucked our Bull, it was at the request of our Bull. Then, I found it very hot and also viewed hubby sucking my lover as his acceptance of the fact that I was enjoying another. But I began to notice how much passion hubby was putting into his oral efforts and I asked him why. He explained that it was the only way he knew the both honor and thank this Man for pleasuring me so much.
Being a good cuckold while we fuck you like a real Hotwife needs to be fucked and cleaning up both!!!

As long time swingers Bob and I have encountered all types. It totally baffles me when we meet a couple who won't kiss passionately saying it's too personal and reserved for the hubby only. OK, your lick my pussy, you'll put your cock in my mouth, you'll fuck me and even cum inside me...........but kissing is too personal???????