Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

My hubby feels kissing is the MOST passionate thing a woman and a man share. First time I did it I thought he was gonna have a heart attack.
What good is sex without kissing?
It's an integral part of my playtime.
Do you still kiss him the same way as before?

Or have you put a stop to that now that you kiss your lovers ?

My hubby feels kissing is the MOST passionate thing a woman and a man share. First time I did it I thought he was gonna have a heart attack.
What good is sex without kissing?
It's an integral part of my playtime.
I agree, I find that kissing is part of foreplay i haven't encountered any hubby's that have had a problem with me kissing their wives. Maybe after i leave but always invited back for more

I do know some guys in this lifestyle that do not want their wives kissing their bf's. They usually have some other awkward rules they place on their wives, as well. I always felt they were setting things up for failure.

Seeing my wife passionately kissing her bf turns me on as much as her having sex with him does. I know my wife has fallen in love with some of her bf's over the years. In fact, I've developed feelings for some of them, as well. I think a woman's heart has room for many men.

There is NO other way! That look you speak of indicates her complete submition & supplication to you, the bull.
That look says "take me, use me, fuck me like I really need to be fucked, cum deeo in me!"

Reactions: owlmale
When we had our Black Bull, My Wife initially did not kiss him. But probably around the 3rd time we met up with him. He was fucking her missionary style. she usually puts a pillow over her head in this position, even with me. He was getting close to cumming, he moved the pillow to the side and started kissing her & sliding his tongue in her mouth. To my shock she started kissing him back. I think I orgasmed on the spot. Then she whispered to him in the short duration between kisses “cum in me.” which he did!