Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

With this, like all things involved in the lifestyle there is no right or wrong, its about each couple setting their own boundaries, sometimes those boundaries may change from time to time. For me if its the first few times with a bull I tend not to kiss them, after a few times and a level of trust has been developed i would find it hard to have a guy balls deep in me pounding my pussy and not kiss him. When a bull becomes a regular and over a period of time there is that transition from bull to lover, at that point I am very intimate with my lovers and kissing is a vital part of that

Husband always wanted us to feel free around the house and out of town. Keep it discreet when the 3 of us were dining at the club and around town

Yes, enjoy it very much. Love the idea of another guy making out with my wife. It's so hot! In some ways kissing can be even more intimate than having sex. There's something so incredibly erotic about knowing your wife is heavily kissing another guy in between sucking his cock and him driving his cock in her ⚡💥🔥🔥

I took her to a strip club and she kissed a couple of the dancers, that was hot as fuck, but when she kissed a guy whose big cock was in her, that was upsetting to me. She craved his cock so badly. So I would rather not see that.. but I understand.

I took her to a strip club and she kissed a couple of the dancers, that was hot as fuck, but when she kissed a guy whose big cock was in her, that was upsetting to me. She craved his cock so badly. So I would rather not see that.. but I understand.
Was it both upsetting and exciting to watch?
Would you ever stop either of them from kissing no matter how deeply it was?
Was it just as upsetting when you realized he deep in your wife while unloading his seed?

Reactions: owlmale