Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

I would love to see my wife kissing a bull or friend as well as sleeping with him overnight. I would take them coffee up in the morning and leave them to do what they liked.
It would be great when you came in with the coffee, all you saw was the blanket over my torso moving, as she blew me under the covers

Reactions: Bat boy
Wife is a total romantic, and being in the deep south nothing better than people watching her in a lip lock with one of her black lovers, or checking into a hotel hand in hand.. In bed, she feels the same way, loves the kissing and deep throat with tongues...It all leads to much better orgasms for her....and feeling good about herself.

Always turns me on watching Lynn kissing another guy. Even better if it’s with a stranger she’s been flirting with in a public place like a pub or hotel bar. If she goes as far as letting him kiss her I know she’ll also be happy to spread her legs for him later.
J.

That is funny...Kate is the same way. If she is willing to kiss a guy, open-mouth tongue-sucking kissing, I know that she will suck his cock and spread her legs for him. When I see her kissing a guy that way I know he is going to get to fuck her.

That is funny...Kate is the same way. If she is willing to kiss a guy, open-mouth tongue-sucking kissing, I know that she will suck his cock and spread her legs for him. When I see her kissing a guy that way I know he is going to get to fuck her.
Yes if there enough of an attraction for her to want to play tonsil hockey with a guy, there enough of an attraction for her to want to fuck him. I’ve seen it so many times that I don’t even have to guess the outcome. The only thing I can’t predict is how it will happen. Will she take him back to our room, will I get to watch or will it just be a quick fuck in the toilets or outside up against a wall lol.