Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

This morning, I watched, bedside, stroking, as KK enjoyed her lover Andy - passionate kissing while they touched one another, until they were both overcome with desire for his cock to be insider her. He's a very talented lover, and enjoys kissing KK. She responds deeply to his kisses - it's amazing watching her respond, lips, tongue, he gets here dripping wet.

One of our first rules for cuckolding or playing with others in general was there would be no kissing, we had all kinds of rules at first -- all those rules were broken and then some. Once she was with another man, things took their own course in all kinds of ways. I remember when Marc was leaving one time after fucking my wife. I stood at the door and opened it for him, and before he left he kissed my wife, then walked past me like I didn't exist. I felt so small. Later my wife kept in private contact with Marc and cheated with him behind my back. I'm sure there was kissing and so much more I will never know about, but seeing that one kiss let me know how personal this all really was and my wife's connection with another man is something to be respected.

Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes ?post videos and pics if available please
The very first time I convinced my wife to go get fucked by a black gentleman, we met went to his apartment, after some small talk he took her to the bedroom, she got on her knees and sucked him erect, then climbed on the bed and they went missionary, she immediately was gushing like a hose with a thumb stuck in it , sunshine through the window made a rainbow. I told her , fuck back , she acted shy , tell him what a good fuck he’s doing , then she started saying fuck me! AJ , I asked him to pull out and give me a taste , she was really creaming on him , she like me sucking a little more than the juice off and I placed it back in . Then shortly AJ asked if he could kiss my wife , I remember telling him , you’re fuckin’ aren’t ya !

Its always the long, passionate kissing that gets me .. this is the most arousing and the most agonizing portion of the process .. especially when it involves lot of tongue, saliva exchange and it goes on for several minutes at a time .. there are times where he is deep inside her and then they start kissing! he does his thing with his dick and she can squeeze her muscles to grip it (as she explained how afterwards) - all the while she making those sounds ..

Separately, I've been asked to fluff them (either him or her) up during the night, when I'm doing so down there, while I still cant see, I can feel their tongues are connected and sucking each other off .. I'm being relegated to this stuff, they're passionately kissing & no care at all as to what I feel below .. hmm, I don't even feel existing in the room!

I thought at some point during the marriage, all that romancing and the kissing was only reserved for me?! but soon came to realize that it is definitely something that I wanted and look forward to, its not just passion towards me, but its the passion for the activity that we as a couple are engaged in .. Not just a point of where compersion hits, but the feeling is 100% mutual. It might feel brutal when they do that, but also the most enjoyable to watch .. cant explain why :giggle: