Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

I love it. My girl has been seeing one guy in particular a lot lately. They do a lot of things other than just sex, like go out on dates and get together and cuddle. I love all the romantic stuff and PDA. She sends me photos of them holding hands and kissing. They even call each other "babe."

It was all about the sex when we started but I have learned how much I like this side of things, which makes me feel like even more of a cuck, as the relationship progresses.

I love it. My girl has been seeing one guy in particular a lot lately. They do a lot of things other than just sex, like go out on dates and get together and cuddle. I love all the romantic stuff and PDA. She sends me photos of them holding hands and kissing. They even call each other "babe."

It was all about the sex when we started but I have learned how much I like this side of things, which makes me feel like even more of a cuck, as the relationship progresses.
Same with my wife (albeit she is cheating on me so far, and not yet a hotwife).

pre lockdown my wife and her boss were working together 4 days a week. They would arrange to leave work together and make out like teenagers on the way to the train, on the platform, on the train, at the train station. His hard cock would be pushed into her and rubbing her the whole time while they French kissed and groped each other. I know this because I saw all the sexting between them afterwards describing what they had just been up to, and how great it felt.

then they would go for drinks nearby and stay out until late, him feeling my wife up the whole time. My wife had started dressing provocatively at work, so he had easy access to feeling her up under her incredibly short skirt and panties, and knowing how reckless my wife has become she was most likely exposing herself to anyone else in the bar whilst she was felt up. It sounded from their sexts like they barely came up for air.

i was very conflicted about this because it would make me rock hard when thinking about what they were up to, but at the same time my wife was very reckless in that we have plenty of colleagues, friends and people from our village in and around that location and on the same trains and station. Whilst what they were doing turned me on massively, I did want her to be more discreet as once it’s out it will be all over the village and would then likely impact our kids.

I have screenshots of many of these types of sexts!

it turns me on whenever I read them.

Reactions: Kev627
I have to say that I really do. It is a massive turn on. I primarily like it though because she really likes it and also because its an act that can be carried out in public. I have only seen her do it with a man once and they didn't go onto to fuck but she had told me before it happened how much she fancied him and wanted him. How it happened completely took me by surpirse and it was gut wrenching to see her so into it, their tongues completely buried in each others mouths. She's since been kissed by the guy who fucked her and twice by her new lover. She doesnt let me be involved in her meetings so I havent seen her kiss them unfortunately but loves to describe them in detail to me. Its pure torture but also such an adrenaline rush to hear her so into it.

I get turned on by the humiliation and to me I feel more humiliated by my wife kissing another man than I do when she fucks one.
I know she can just go and fuck someone without having feelings for him but when she kisses someone it seams to become more intimate.

• Love
Reactions: manotick
Again, your right, I rim my lovers ass which is usually followed by me kissing hubby........of course this is done after we're in the jacuzzi and everyone is clean down there.
Ohh picturing your rimming your bull then kissing cuck hubby i bet made him cum all over himself I know I would.

My wife doesn't kiss most of the guys who fuck her. The exceptions are when she was fucking her boss and our friend, Fred. I've never seen her with her boss, but she's told they did. When we're with Fred, it's pretty hot.

I really enjoy see my wife kissing and making out with another man ! Her tongue in his mouth is a real turn on to me and builds to the climax when she gives herself to him and allows him to cum in her!
Sure, sex with and without kissing are totally different.