Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

but it would help her orgasm like she deserves to, why restrict the passion of her love making
I hear what you are saying and YES the kiss is super great when having an orgasm

But It was a joint decision we made together when this all started

And Both of us agree that if we ever want to change the rules we will call the Hotwife life quits

Then it Breaks the whole trust thing going on Between us!!!!!!!!!!!
the reason she has lovers is because you failed as a lover and encouraged her to take a love that has the equipment and stamina to pleasure her the way you know she should be pleasured, but then you put road blocks in place. Doesn't make sense to me

I hear what you are saying and YES the kiss is super great when having an orgasm

But It was a joint decision we made together when this all started

And Both of us agree that if we ever want to change the rules we will call the Hotwife life quits
you started her in this life style you don't have the power to stop her now, lol

• Love
Reactions: wormwood
the reason she has lovers is because you failed as a lover and encouraged her to take a love that has the equipment and stamina to pleasure her the way you know she should be pleasured, but then you put road blocks in place. Doesn't make sense to me
You see that’s the difference

I don’t fail as a LOVER at all

Our sex life is amazing

My wife is just super sexed and needs it more than most I guess

It was a joint decision and well that is just us I guess.

Not all situations are the same for all the people

Reactions: Kev627
NO That is one of our BIG NO NO
It is something to intimate and kissing is done out of love between us
We have tried avoiding kissing several times throughout the years but to no avail. As much as it kills me to see another man kiss my wife, it's part of the LS. Ultimately it's another (strong and conflicting) emotion that goes along with their courting and lovemaking and our relationship.

Reactions: Kev627 and yearzero
Yeah I am a bull and I DO give it to the woman - hot kisses, passionate and hard. And tell them next I am ramming my fucking horse cock down their throat. That makes them cum even harder. Try it.

Reactions: davelb76
The greatest gift, when you gift your wife to another man to use for his and her pleasure. Don't put conditions on the gift, pain excepted. Let her take and give as she wants for her infinite pleasure
I even acted drunk went to bed to “pass out “ to give her and another guy some playtime . This I did a few times when I noticed flirting going on. Worked every time .