Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

My GF is a fantastic, sensuous kisser. She can give a mature guy a hardon with a kiss.
She gets SO into it. Her tongue swirling around, her little moans & gasps. And she enjoys it so much she can keep it up for 10-15 minutes between breaks. Her panties also get sopping wet from when she's kissing.
She made out with a new guy outside a pub last wknd and she cane back in and handed me her soaked panties, with that coy smile; "He's a great kisser AND he's well endowed" she told me.
I am so hoping to find out in person. When are you coming to the Keys

For us, that's a boundary. Everyone is different ofc, but for me, the husband, kissing is a no-no.

Thinking about it from a removed stance, it can be looked at as crazy from those not in the lifestyle with a thought process along the lines of:
"Wait! So you will let a random male dump his nut deep inside your girl, but you have a problem with them kissing?"

I have no issue with anything other than that. I love to watch, moreso, I'm behind the camera so we have footage later to watch and fuck to. I've always preferred to watch our footage over anything else.

I like to have my lover kiss me as he cums as deep as he can inside me, I love it
That’s my favorite time for me to taste her tongue. As I start to feel that undeniable quivering of legs as she orgasms and I can no longer hold back the eruption pulsing in my shaft. The muscles in her pussy drawing every throbbing explosion deep inside. Her tongue chills as her body shakes. Every muscle tenses without control.
Yep, definitely my favorite time to kiss her deep.

Guys I'm not sure how to tell you this, but when your not around while your wife's lover is taking his huge cock deeper into her little pussy than you have ever been rest assured that same guy is getting his tongue sucked down your wife's throat as she moans and cums harder than you will ever make her cum. As she cums and cums on his huge cock she will do what ever he wants her to do

Reactions: owlcuck
The intimacy of the bull and the wife making love and not just fucking takes the cuckold fantasy to its very pinnacle in my view. There is an exquisite mixture of pain/pleasure/vulnerability in watching another man pleasure your wife, kissing her, caressing her and slowly, but inexorably drawing her to and then beyond the point of no return, where the orgasms build like a tidal wave and crash over her. Having been on both sides of the cuckold fence, formerly as a cuckold but now exclusively as a bull, that experience has given me a very particular perspective on how to achieve the most from a cuckold relationship. Understanding the emotions a husband feels when watching me with his wife allows me an opportunity to maximise the pleasure for everyone. Finding a bull who truly understands that whatever role hubby takes in the scenario (even if he is not present to watch/participate) he still has wants/needs/desires and boundaries that need to be recognised is so important.

The first couple of times (same week while on vacation) that I was with another man, it turned hubs on more than I could have imagined. But later in that same week, with the same man, when he and I kissed passionately, open mouth and with tongue, hubs said that he felt strong pangs of jealousy. I considered not doing that with my lover.... but then decided to nudge hubs into more unchartered waters. He learned to love me sharing intimacy as much as me sharing my girly bits.

Reactions: stonemtncouple