Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

I would agree with your last statement. My wife and I are both bi and I think it is a huge factor that enables this type of lifestyle.

The three lovers that we both developed feelings for were bi, as well. I don't seek out men, per se, but sucking my wife's lover's dick, on occasion, is very enjoyable.

My wife loves it when I do that. To her, she says, it shows my complete acceptance of her lover. To me, it's an honor thing. It's the best way for me to show how much I appreciate the man and cock that brings so much pleasure to my wife.
It a major turn on for my wife when I am on my knees blowing her lover, many times he will pull out of her and finish in my mouth or on my face then I snowball her or she locks his cum off of my face.

She kisses our guests with full blown tongue down the throat kisses while I fuck her and she kisses me in the same way while he fucks her, we find it highly erotic and on the level of her feeding my cock into another woman in the 69 position while telling the other woman that it’s only on loan and me seeing her left hand with its symbols of fidelity her wedding and engagement rings gripping others mens cock shafts and masturbating the cock into her mouth before she performs fellatio to ejaculation of his cum deep in her throat.

Last edited:
Reactions: compassionatedom
I personally don't understand husbands that try to restrict kissing between wife and bull during sex. That's the first rule that usually gets broken in the heat of passion

That said, I never expected my wife not to kiss her sexual partners, and she does everytime she has sex with one of them (including during foreplay, and during the afterglow of great sex)! She always kisses her lovers deeply and passionately! 20220821_205036_840.jpg
Mick12.jpg
20220821_205100_649.jpg
20220821_205126_367.jpg
20220821_205314_629.jpg

I personally don't understand husbands that try to restrict kissing between wife and bull during sex. That's the first rule that usually gets broken in the heat of passion

That said, I never expected my wife not to kiss her sexual partners, and she does everytime she has sex with one of them (including during foreplay, and during the afterglow of great sex)! She always kisses her lovers deeply and passionately! View attachment 945786
View attachment 945787
View attachment 945788
View attachment 945789
View attachment 945792
Kissing before, during and after sex is just such a natural reaction between a wife and her lover/Bull.