Cucks how long do you last?

How long do you last in average during penetration?

• Total voters
I cum quickly - too quickly to satisfy here but I recover fast too and can usually stay in her and go straight into round 2 which involves much harder faster fucking for her. When we were younger I was banging her for 45 minutes and unloaded 3 times

Reactions: Wfshta
Husband hardly lasts a minute. Yesterday was our first time having sex in about a month , he gave me maybe twenty seconds. That's kind of why I'm here. Ready for more/bigger and longer
Same thing for us actually. 20 seconds after month it is a lot!
I would cum just licking her pussy.
And it was always the case, our first sex (and my first sex ever) was with me liking her pussy and cumming.
Now I either have good erection and cum in 1-2 minutes or it is semi-hard/softy unfrotuantely.
These days wife just loves anal so erection must be very good also it requires some preparation like butthole play, ass licking so I do my best at preparing her and rarely fuck for a minute or so. Of course it is not enough and most of the time she does not bother with my dick anymore. So I eat her very well, she says I am best doing this :).

Before confessing us about cuckolding we had tough times now we are both very well. I see her satisfied and love it so I am satisfied too.

I would love to hear how she punished you for your pathetic performance
It involved panties,stockings and a fairly large remote butt plug. That was followed by a firm over the knee spanking while the butt plug vibrated away. The condom she made me wear was filling with plenty of precum. Next I had to perform oral service to her large strapon. After she was satisfied she pounded me roughly in several positions.
Hair pulling, ass slapping, hard fast and deep for about 35 mins until I released my cum into the condom.

Reactions: wantingnoregret
It involved panties,stockings and a fairly large remote butt plug. That was followed by a firm over the knee spanking while the butt plug vibrated away. The condom she made me wear was filling with plenty of precum. Next I had to perform oral service to her large strapon. After she was satisfied she pounded me roughly in several positions.
Hair pulling, ass slapping, hard fast and deep for about 35 mins until I released my cum into the condom.
Tell her I say well done except she should have put you in a cage too so that while you were doing all of that dribbling and probably hard you would have had the pain of trying to get hard in a cage and still managing to dribble and orgasm

It’s usually up to her. Depending on her mood she can make me cum instantly. My wife has a really big pussy. When she gets turned on naturally it gets wet and pretty loose, which turns me on. When she’s really horny I will finger her a bit (or fist). I know she’s feeling it when she asks me to “just put it in for a little bit “ I slide my cock into her and the normal response it something like “are you even in me” or “I need more than that to fill me up, I want it stretched out “. That usually makes me cum on command. Of course she will normally grab my head and tell me to “clean that up and make me cum!”
Heaven!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I fuck my wife regularly, some times i last long, some times i cum quick, its never the same. When i cum quick, we will not stop making out, i will lick her pussy and will get hard again in a few minutes, then i will last longer

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Same thing for us actually. 20 seconds after month it is a lot!
I would cum just licking her pussy.
And it was always the case, our first sex (and my first sex ever) was with me liking her pussy and cumming.
Now I either have good erection and cum in 1-2 minutes or it is semi-hard/softy unfrotuantely.
These days wife just loves anal so erection must be very good also it requires some preparation like butthole play, ass licking so I do my best at preparing her and rarely fuck for a minute or so. Of course it is not enough and most of the time she does not bother with my dick anymore. So I eat her very well, she says I am best doing this :).

Before confessing us about cuckolding we had tough times now we are both very well. I see her satisfied and love it so I am satisfied too.
Same here i cum by eating pussy or asshole without touching it