Cum and Creampie Fetish

We had our first time a couple of weeks ago and the main thing she wanted was for me to fuck her with his cum still in her. It felt amazing and was a major turn on, she is meeting up with him again next week so I imagine it will become the norm for us.
id love a turn next

We had our first time a couple of weeks ago and the main thing she wanted was for me to fuck her with his cum still in her. It felt amazing and was a major turn on, she is meeting up with him again next week so I imagine it will become the norm for us.
Amazing and would love to lick her clean after we both cum in her ..

We have had 19 different guys fuck her since we started 10 years ago , almost all were bareback. I love hearing her ask a guy to cum in her . I will admit,when we role played , I already chickened out about going down on her after I came in or on her . I finally asked her to hold my head and make me , and it was kinky . The first guy she fucked , I wasn’t there but she came home all messy , and it was an enjoyable clean up as there was just a bit of remnants but she tasted great . The second time I was there and his much bigger cock deposited a very big thick load that slowly started to ooze out of her used pussy . I instinctively got down there as I didn’t want to miss the tasty mixture of their fluids . Now it’s something that is just part of our MFM meetings , and one of the last times she just looked at me after her lover left her pussy , and said “ well get down there “
Looks ready for a clean up

Wife won't admit it but it's easy to see....she's turned on like crazy when I do her after our friend finishes. Other way around too.

Last edited:
PAGPara nosotros no hay otra opción recibir el semen que no sea recibirlo en nuestra boca para dejarla caer por todos sus pechos y nada mejor que recibir semen de muchos amigos

This is part of a story we love and wanted to share here. Hasn’t happened yet but we are hoping. Love to hear your thoughts. (Message us if you want to talk tributes)

——-
Soon he took charge and started to fuck you hard. You were wet and ready to cum already.

Then he got up and stood behind you fucking you doggy style on the bed. You had closed your eyes, continued moaning while you took all his dick inside you. Your tits bounced and swayed as he fucked you hard. He bent you down and fucked you for a while. Then he turned you around and laid you on your back. He placed your legs on his shoulder and started to thrust his dick deep inside your pussy. You were moaning so hard. I was jerking my hard swollen cock in the corner.
He then increased the frequency. He said “I’m cumming” and was about to pull out his cock.

“No.. No.. cum inside me. Fill me up” you said and didn’t let him pull out and he came a huge load inside you.

He stood there in front of you. You gestured with her finger for me to come near. You grabbed my hair and made me lick the cum from the head of his dick that was still right near your pussy hole. I had never touched a cock let alone lick one but seeing as it was his cum and your pussy juice I licked the head of his big cock clean just as you wanted. Then you pulled me away and we locked eyes. You pointed to your pussy. I knew what I had to do.

I pulled your ass close to the edge of the bed. Your cum dripping pussy was in front of me - still wet. I started to lick the overflowing cum. It was warm. Then I started to suck the cum out of your warm and soft cunt. I licked and sucked your swollen clit It was red and I licked your pussy that was swollen from his cock and that fucking. You started getting wet again. I knew you wanted to cum again.
You told me to stop and that it was time for me to cum. I stood over you and the guy had already moved away, watching. I stroked my cock till it exploded on your cunt, your clit, your tummy and your tits. My big hot load of jizz shot all over you in spurts. Covering your naked body.
View attachment 1444253
Then you again pointed, directing me to clean you. So I licked my cum off your clit and sucked it into my mouth. It was warm and salty. I realized that his cum was more fruity than mine. You were nearing another orgasm so I went back to fingering your pussy and licking your clit until you squirted all remaining cum and pussy juice all over me. I licked and sucked it all up.

Then I joined you on the bed and we kissed sharing all the mix of cum and juice from all of us.

Spectactular creampie!

Photo Aug 21 2023, 12 03 07 PM.jpg

Had this discussion with some lifestyle friends the other day and I'm curious to hear the opinion of some Hotwives and couples who also enjoy this.

When did it start and how often are you able to make this type of play happen?
Sorry to juml pn post jus waould lime to say id have no issue having my gf bf hold my head down n made to lick my gf clean as her bf starts thing about round 2 with me sissy bend overz. So i do pulled down my boxers and fund my puckered lul hole and spat on it before getung 2 fingers and ramming them inside me while my gf lies there spynk down her leg all over her fanny,. And now my face mmm

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby29
I love fucking a pussy that already has been cum in. However, my wife almost always plays safe and I have only gotten to fuck her creamy pussy once. It was amazing and is at the top of my wish list to try again. I would love to jump in right after another guys finishes inside her. The last time was about a thirty minute delay between him filling her up and when she was home with me. It was still super slick and sexy!
I was always surprised how warm it felt sliding in right after she's creampied.